yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey Pawt, I had 4000 posts before you, so bamf. All hail the Mookiefish.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
tl;dr

Long story short, stop bitching about spam. It's pretty annoying to see shadow go "OMG SPAM (Insert Angry German Kid rage) ^%&%$#%^$#%@#" all the time. If there's spam, add points onto the person total. Just stop making posts and threads that are about spam.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
I fucking hate toribash.

Then quit. <-- k joke
Post count doesn't matter the post quality matters.
No but seriously I hate when someone starts bitching about his post count.
It would be funny if somebody would have 0 posts after the hack :P
Last edited by Uberis; Dec 25, 2010 at 12:16 AM.
Inactivity week!
Although most people will be inactive for a few days around christmas, I will be inactive for over a week.

1.) Christmas day (of course) - 25th

2.) playing with my stuff all day. - 26th

3.) My family birthday party, my parents are making me stay away from the internet and talk to my family. - 27th

4.) First day of a big party my friend is hosting, we go paintballing, stay in a hotel and then go karting : D - 28th

5.) the go-karting day. - 29th

6.) Birthday party (friends) / sleepover (staying up all night playing games) 30th

7.) 2nd day of gameathalon (part of the morning). 31st
8.)I get a one day break here, well, like a half morning of break because another party in the evening(new year's eve) . 31st

9.) morning after the party that I stay round their house. new year - 1st.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
/invade

im sorry and i know that this is un related but i am here on behalf of myself and my clan [pathogen]

Your member slybash is creating wibbles clubs against our clan spamming when we beat him.

this is not the kind of behaviour i was expecting from an official clan member and i thought i may be doing you guys a favor by bringing this member to your attention.

please see to it he makes an official apoligy and ends his HATE threads n wibbles.

thankyou
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
It's kinda lame you put this in the public. You are just putting him in an akward position. If you are crying about someone which lost his self-control, PM a leader.