Toribash
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Just woke up about an hour ago, saw that I did some textures wrong. Sorry about that guys , fixed it right away and I took away "The Monastery" as well. Is there anything else that I messed up on? I should be able to fix it pretty easily.

The Updated Photo

why my Shades are not color amythes :3
can I still post a replay for the clan pic I only got the chance to play today.
btw I made some replays. CnC please
Attached Files
#Vien - Tricky.rpl (337.7 KB, 6 views)
#Vien - I tried my best.rpl (125.4 KB, 5 views)
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
tricky: your movements were to stiff and slow. maybe get more momentum and smooth out your movements.

the buzzer beater: well, I can't say alot about this one. No offense, but it's like a replay for shits and giggles, but hey, who am I to judge?

i tried my best: same as your replay 'tricky' . apply what I said about that replay to this.

In all honesty, you got the potential for tricking. You just need to let it out
Heart of Gold
I don't take comments negatively. I actually appreciate people commenting and telling where I lack, so I could improve. That "buzzer beater" I made it just for fun that's why its so....yeah.

I just started on doing tricking replays about two days ago, still have to improve. could you post some of your tricking replays here? So I could watch them and learn from it. Thanks
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
yeah sure. I can only show you a few though. Some of my tricking is purely shitty xD

The other one is a wip, not finished because I plan on adding in more tricks
Attached Files
randum.rpl (278.8 KB, 6 views)
ST4BTRICKING.rpl (259.0 KB, 8 views)
wip1.rpl (355.5 KB, 7 views)
Heart of Gold
Thanks! Totally appreciate it. These would help a lot
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey guys its Ping here. Just wondering if any of yah would like to train me and teach me some tips this coming Saturday? i really haven't seen any of you guys in game yet

I'm ingame like everyday. I'm mostly in the aikido room getting my bushido practice on. What do you want to learn?

i am a bird now - Lil B

my replay
THIs is funny guys i shoot my own head at the basket ball ring XD
Attached Files
my ultra kick.rpl (73.5 KB, 7 views)
WTFFGUTS.rpl (18.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by mamafeeds; Dec 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
So i decided to try tricking today for the 1st time.
Don't expect anything spectacular. xD
Attached Files
#GrAm-Flips for days.rpl (222.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; Dec 8, 2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Forgot the replay hurr durr
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Hey Gram, I suggest you check out this post. Feel free to watch the replays. You might learn something from it
Heart of Gold