Toribash
Embry0nic

we share the same name

let him in
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Congrats to Quest and Jaxon on full member, Elmo trials extended, McFarbo has a couple more days
I apologise for this post.
My introduction <3
So my IGN is Algiux and IRL its Algirdas. I'm 14 years old (07-20 i'll be 15 <3) My GMT is +2 My belt is a 2nd black dan which isn't bad for my skills
My up's and downs
So, lets start with the worst ones, my weirdest downs are that i have anger issues (No i dont break tables and you shouldn't be afraid of me) , My mic is bad so i may annoy someone!
Now to the Ups: I am friendly, if i joke about something or with someone i won't take it seriously, im overall a funny guy sometimes and i can do some weird stuff, My most prefered mode is ABD and im becoming more of a pro on it and one day i may become like the legendary players :P
About myself
So i'm a teen who basically can play games all day (if i get into trouble i may not be on for like 2-4 day's) but my most time i spend is homework, friends, family. If i don't have anything to do ill just hop on the PC and literally try finding someone who would play with me or anything. If i talk bout my grades than everyone in here would laugh the *Flipping hell out of there shoes* but idk how i got to 8th grade with those kinda grades. Before i played from 2014 (Thats 4 years ago if no one knows how to MATH) Although i made a very long break from this game because it got bored but im sure i may still hold very long from this comeback and i hope to find even more friends and become a well known player so i hope i get invited to this Beutiful clan cuz i still remember this clan from the old days. Anyways Love u all i wish u all a good day and from you i want a good luck for me to enter this clan <3
Attached Files
Headora.rpl (62.9 KB, 2 views)
Great spar.rpl (824.0 KB, 2 views)
Rekt boi.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
EATING A BURGER WITH NO HONEY MUSTARD
Unfortunately algiux's application has been denied, apologies. You're welcome to make another application in the future.
King accepted for trial

Elmo failed trial. Inactivity

Mcfarbo full member

Embryonic almost finished under discussion
I apologise for this post.
My name is Lavender, I am 18, living in Chicago. I am an 8th dan black belt. I dont have any replays to give, but I assure you I am not a bad player. I am good in abd, boxshu, judo and more, but who isn't good at Judo. I have been apart of Toribash since Jun 8, 2014, so I have quite awhile of experience. I work at subway, and in training to become a doctor, yay me! lol. I hope I am accepted though. I was always wanting to be apart of this clan from the start. I saw a lot of Obey the first time I joined and saw all the high skilled people apart of it. At the time I was new so of course I wasnt material for this, but here I am 4 years later. Thank you for your time!
I found God.
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
I saw a lot of Obey the first time I joined and saw all the high skilled people apart of it. At the time I was new so of course I wasnt material for this, but here I am 4 years later. Thank you for your time!

Were you in Obey? I remember your name but nothing else
Can you refresh my memory if so
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
My name is Lavender...

App posted, goodluck ^^
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved