Toribash
iKas's vid thingy
I have a 1000 frame backlfip trick thingy that i used for my application and if someone would like to lengthen that for the vid it would be awesome. That being said i like your idea. The replay is underneath.
Attached Files
Last edited by PingPong19; Dec 8, 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Added replay for convenience
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
Ill do it too iKas! just need a 512 head :/ (7k to go!)

7k sent bud ;)
Enjoy
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
O.o....... YES! FINALLY! thanks man!

np, I have a bit to spend now anyways ;)
Hey iKas. I'm making a long tricking replay right now as I speak. Would it be enough? We can ask a few of the others to make a tricking replay for your video
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hey iKas. I'm making a long tricking replay right now as I speak. Would it be enough? We can ask a few of the others to make a tricking replay for your video

It kinda depends on how long your replay will be.
I have gotten permission to use replays from SkyWhale & a couple other good trickers such as Hyabusa8 & Poop if we can't get an epic one ;)

ALSO!
I just made this Fantastic masterpiece.
Check it out and gimme all the cnc on earth.
Now, it's 3am here in UK.
g'night.
Attached Files
#Rasta.rpl (168.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by iKas; Dec 8, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
Hey guys its Ping here. Just wondering if any of yah would like to train me and teach me some tips this coming Saturday? i really haven't seen any of you guys in game yet
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
iKas: You grabbed as your hand hit uke's lumbar, don't do that. Everything else seemed okay if you ask me. Maybe a better pose would do the trick.

Ping: Well, you can catch me ingame at certain times of the day, but that would depend on if I'm not busy with schoolwork and such. Right now I'm not playing multiplayer because its raining hard here, slowing down our internet.
Heart of Gold