Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't make a thread just post about in chat but now that you've asked, I don't mind it so long as it isn't moves that auto win the game.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Save it for chat next time, since this thread will be trashed once everyone who wants to respond does.

And I think it is fine. A lot of the game is improvising to the enemies' moves, so movesaver will only get you so far.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
NO NOAhhhhhhhhhhhh ,I used MY movesaver all the time .Dude I owned the shitz out people , like Shmevin. good times goodtimes. I had at least 38 moves made on my list Xd Covered my whole screen. BUT it was beast and noah you can use during anypoint in the match :3 which made it awesome also saying during the frames of maybe like 50 or 75 turn frames or more while the frames are turning you can press them and your tori will change permission so its like you got 2 turns instead of waiting for 1. but yeah Dont make a thread on it ,but we all do silly stuff.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
AOC WTF no it saves your TORIBASH MOVES AND openers and you can use it simutaneosly.
Also I sent you a request on skype Aoc , add me >:3
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I have a feeling this thread isn't going to go well... It's going to be the wibblish thread all over again.
Like Noah said, if we can't stick to the topic this will be trashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]