Toribash
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
theres no risk, since there is no time limit. all it does it make the process faster

Ok,When Will I be tested?
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
whenever the testers and you are both available for ingame / personality. Skills is just like a forum chat.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
whenever the testers and you are both available for ingame / personality. Skills is just like a forum chat.

Ye,but today is a bad day... I can't play or be in the forum... I'm really busy today.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Like I said, there isn't a time limit. I'm with the skills team so you dont have to find a time where we are both available but you should do that with the ingame / personality people. (once again, no time limit - however don't wait too long, e.g: 2-3 weeks)

Hello guys! I would like to apply for this clan. For my background check, this is my main, but not my first. The majority of my Toribash experience has come from my previous account called "Rvtiger" I had received two bans in that account (the second resulting in a perma ban) but believe me. That is my past and I am that person no more.
Originally Posted by Riddh View Post
Hello guys! I would like to apply for this clan. For my background check, this is my main, but not my first. The majority of my Toribash experience has come from my previous account called "Rvtiger" I had received two bans in that account (the second resulting in a perma ban) but believe me. That is my past and I am that person no more.

Are you/Was you atleast 2nd dan black belt?
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by Riddh View Post

You're not 2nd dan black belt. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Xymo View Post
Are you/Was you atleast 2nd dan black belt?

You're not apart of this clan just yet, and you're not apart of any team, please don't do our job.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ok,sorry,I'm just too exited being tested by AikidoKP...
I was just trying to start to be usefull here.
Last edited by Xymo; May 24, 2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Typing too fast.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Xymo is denied.

I'm saying this as a "veto" type deal, not just from the personality pack.

Reason: Incredibly racist.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Xymo is denied.

I'm saying this as a "veto" type deal, not just from the personality pack.

Reason: Incredibly racist.

Quite a lot of lulz were had though.