Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I tried your Approach just to see how wrong it was.
I couldn't keep a steady supply of mana because I was to busy last hitting in Dominion with Bale, so when the enemy champs got near I could only perform an event horrison and nothing more.
So much for that, my way works, thats all I need.

In classic I have the worst luck.. 1 dc's every 2 minutes, the other 2 keep running into the enemy and feeding the goddamn Fox :S
3 people got reported today

3 noobs in 1 team

Um.. that's what I've said. :| that Veigar doesn't use full potential of his Q at Dominion..
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
You don't understand what he's trying to say..

Basically, Veigar cannot be played to his FULL potential in Dominion because of the lack of minions and lack of use to kill minions. There is no laning phase, or farming periods in which Veigar can get buffed up.

More to the point, he isn't mobile, can't defend too well, and the only thing he has going for him is a kind of aoe stun.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
More to the point, he isn't mobile, can't defend too well, and the only thing he has going for him is a kind of aoe stun.

His 2 main cons are his mana thirsty moves and that he is forced to play defensivly.

His AoE stun is awesome and he isn't mobile, that is what your summoner spells are for, his combo can kill most champs and he is the squishy destroyer, and in Dominion why does it matter if he can't farm? He can get his AP from the fast Gold in come and by using this early advantage AP to go nuke the squishys before they get more AP than him.
It makes sense, use the money to go get more money by going for the enemies Veigar was built to kill, anything from squishy to an all round character.

Since Veigar can do his E,W,Q,R combo which kills most champions instantly he can make more money faster than the other characters by simply nuking the fuck out of any other Mage.

His Q is a great finisher if people try run away and I admit his passive is crap, really really crap. But he is great for Dominion :P
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
His 2 main cons are his mana thirsty moves and that he is forced to play defensivly.

His AoE stun is awesome and he isn't mobile, that is what your summoner spells are for, his combo can kill most champs and he is the squishy destroyer, and in Dominion why does it matter if he can't farm? He can get his AP from the fast Gold in come and by using this early advantage AP to go nuke the squishys before they get more AP than him.
It makes sense, use the money to go get more money by going for the enemies Veigar was built to kill, anything from squishy to an all round character.

Since Veigar can do his E,W,Q,R combo which kills most champions instantly he can make more money faster than the other characters by simply nuking the fuck out of any other Mage.

His Q is a great finisher if people try run away and I admit his passive is crap, really really crap. But he is great for Dominion :P

You're missing the point bro. Veigar can be used in Dominion, and can do kinda well, I guess, but he isn't the best choice. Nowhere near it.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You're missing the point bro. Veigar can be used in Dominion, and can do kinda well, I guess, but he isn't the best choice. Nowhere near it.

But he seems to ignore that fact. Just don't give a shit about him. One day he will see it.

Like that AP build for Ezreal.

Ha-ha-ha.
It's not about the money, everyone has already said this at least 3 times each. Read through Veigar's Q again to understand it. Every minion he finishes with Q gives him a +3 burst or something to that extent. With no laning phase, he can't buff himself up a bit and isn't as good of a pick as he would be in Summoner's Rift.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set