Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by xaron88 View Post
:O!! Well...we got Obama...I prefer Trump over him any day! Its not like the other candidates is any good either >.>

I hope you're kidding.....
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Dude.............................................. .................................................. . He basically Hates me because Im part mexican........................................ If your kidding please say now............................................... .............................. WAHT KIND OF STUPID THINKS HE CAN BUILD A WALL BORDERING MEXICO AND UNITED STATES OMFG!
Sorry for the invade, but do you really want Trump managing the us? He was sued for employing 120 illegal immagrents and cheating them out of pay. He's also been bankrupt 4 times.

Kansas City all the way.
when the
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Sorry for the invade, but do you really want Trump managing the us? He was sued for employing 120 illegal immagrents and cheating them out of pay. He's also been bankrupt 4 times.

Kansas City all the way.

Thanks for the "Reality Check"

kappa ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
just need to make it 3 more years so i can move into this sexy beast's country
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
(if he's even elected) he has 4 years and a small loan of a million dollars, if he can't force people to do it for him he's going to go down to the border with his fangroup behind him and build the fence himself XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert