Toribash
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post

I love the search results from this, last shit post srry srry srry *bows*
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Name: Daniele (italian MALE name)
GMT: +1 (rome-Italy)
Past clans: Essence
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? well.. it's actually part of my childhood (childhood... i was 15 when i joined XD) and i feel like i want to come back
Why choose [eVo]? i still remember this clan since i stopped playing :3
Tell us about yourself: i'm a 22 years old guy, GFX lover who's now studing for a Design degree
Replays: just came back to TB... i have no replays now O.O
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:
Last edited by Dae67; Mar 17, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by DDos View Post
Heya, My name is DDos, mostly known as Woeb and I came here this fine day with an application for your eyes to feast on .
I actually have been following this clan (ever since i began, 2011) on an old account named DONO122.

My GMT is -5
Past clans: I've been in alot but i'll put the most notable ones here: New Era, Godly (before it died for the first time), And Origin.

Honestly, the thing I love the most about toribash is the decently sized community with all sorts of people ranging from the duelers, marketeers, and the OG's / chills *tripstone cough cough* But it's not really hard to find a group of people to hang out with and have a good time.

I'd probably choose Evolution above other clans because they have a very large and positive reputation along with great members. I could also see myself getting along with other members quite easily.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. First of all, im a 12 year old kid who loves to game and do other activities similar to it (Soccer, football, etc.) Im a calm and carefree person who likes to chill with other people similar to myself, hang out, and make bad jokes. I'm more of a skilled player but it's hard for me to try ( I need some sort of motivation.) I usually do some sort of dueling but mostly playing random mods like footmod or some other neat mod I find. The three people I know best in order would be: HighVoltage, P0int, and Tripstone.

I wasn't really recommended but Highvoltage said: Sure, you probably wont get in but its worth a shot (Enter his corny laughing here)

So thats that. I hope I get accepted and would be grateful if I did,

P.S. If I need to edit feel free to tell me about improvements on my Application.

NO
NOPE
Name: Aj

GMT: -6 hours

Past clans: I left [Luck], because of their clan inactivity, but still have good terms with them. Second is Nitro, I stuck with these guys for at least a few months, but since Zack left, the clan is dwindling :/ Most of the guys I play with left and the remaining play other games more than TB.

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?

The one thing that has stuck to my mind over the years is the strategy behind that game, that every move you make determines whether you win or lose. The mods created in the game add much more depth to the experience by testing your skills of movements and abilities. I can play other games and get bored quickly, but Toribash always seems to keep me entertained.

Why choose [eVo]?

I've been wanting to join eVo for YEARS now, this isn't some spite that I happen to have, it's been on my mind since I met Avenged. Back then, no matter how big the clan was, he always treated me with respect. Ever since then I told myself that this was the clan I need to be in. I want a clan to be proud of, that's close, and can shine in. I feel this clan will be my permanent clan.

Tell us about yourself:

I'm a 23 year old father of 2 beautiful daughters and married for 4 amazing years. I live in Texas, but from North Carolina. I was adopted at the age of 3 weeks to my amazing parents, never meeting my biological mother or father since. I work for the local newspaper, printing the paper for the local and surrounding area. My favorite things to do is play football, welding, and playing with my girls. My favorite food is Chicken Alfredo and my favorite drink is Jack Daniels(with a mix of Coke.) I have been playing Toribash since 2008, I took a long break when I graduated from high school though, but ever since I've quit I couldn't stop thinking about playing it again.

When I first started TB, I met a member named AvengedSevenfold, I don't know if he still plays or is in this clan anymore, but he is the main one that gave me the drive to join. Everyone I talked to after that told me that I wouldn't ever be good enough, so I never applied, until now. 6 years later, here I am, the best I can possibly be taking a chance at this! I'm a high devoted member, very active, and can get along with mostly everyone. I am skilled and wont have any hesitation on proving it, just got to see me in person. I won't let you guys down, I'll be with this until the end!

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: NoSBoh and evolution6
Attached Files
Amazing Save.rpl (68.7 KB, 3 views)
fuck arms.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
just let go!.rpl (54.6 KB, 3 views)
REKTEDEDEED.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
BEST EVER!.rpl (77.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Milf; Mar 30, 2016 at 02:55 PM.
Parrot
Just to clarify things up: Have you ever had the nickname "Aj" here in Toribash? I used to be friends to someone nicked "Aj" back in the day.
Last edited by Eddy; Mar 30, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
IT is a pain, but everyday is worth it! lol seeing them smile steals my soul!! haha I got married right out of high school too lmao
-----
@Eddy YEARS AGO, yes.
Last edited by Milf; Mar 30, 2016 at 01:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot