9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
Also Teapawts vote doesnt matter, 3 people could vote before he does and the person would be denied or accepted withought his vote.

Leader = Final decision.
That's exactly how my brother didn't get into Piratez. Everyone said yes, but SpaceLlama denied him.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
You said you had two.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Wow..
One was grayves, one was mine.

Grayve is now active on his acount, so I gave you mine to rent the flame, now the 512 is grayves again.
I sent you one.
<3

GMT:
-6 Texas, USA
Your Strongest Mod:
Akido
Self Description:
I can be pretty chill, I have a very busy schedule though but I think I might have time to fit TB in again because my grades are coming up. If you dont already know me then you should know that I hate douche-bags, assholes, and fake ass unloyal clan hoppers. I was formerly known as the clan gangsta because of my attitude, but he only comes out in necessary times . I am very loyal and I try to stay as active as possible. I am also one of the original Piratez and I only left because I needed to focus on school for a bit and get my priorities together
Past Clans:
Piratez
Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
I was then and I will be now
If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
N/A-> gotta re-download TB
And 3 of your best MP replays:
After I quit I deleted TB so I no longer have any thing saved
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.