Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DJTurn3r View Post
Enz you bish leaving without letting me save -.-

Ale: The opener was generic but cool and I love the 360 spin but the leg extension was a bit late and didn't look as good.

Also new replay name says it all.

i know, i wanted to do it before, but only got an arm dm, and didn't liked it at all, so.. i went for a boom.

btw, what do you mean by "generic".

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

I'm lovin' it

Yeah, I love the opener and kick, very nice.
I think that it would be cooler if you would've thrown the head.
Then yeah, you probably personaly don't like it too that you didn't directly stand, the walking makes it a little bit worse but it's really good.
-----
Damn, the pic failed, c/p the link please. :3

i wanted to do that with the pose, but my tori was falling when i just stand after i touch the ground.

DJ: Well, the replay, same as what i said the other day (if it wasn't yesterday) and the transition to the skeet was slow... i mean, you waited too long to dm your hand, and i was specting a skeet dm on uke's legs, but well, it was okay, not necesary but... okay.

oh btw, other thing i didn't saw on the skeet, for a real skeet (i mean the good ones) it have to touch uke's head before the ground, and your hand was rolling and rolling till it touched uke's head :c
Last edited by Ale455; May 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
1. Why did you even leave if you're already want to reapply here?
2. A month is quite a long time if being clanless so bad for you.
3. Sorry but I personally think you wouldn't get accepted again,Not in a month too. I like you but you're a little bit to 'immature' compared to the other members, sorry. Maybe you should compare our reactions when you left with our reactions when godenz left.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EVERYBODY, CONGRATZ TO ALE, HE JUST BECAME UB3R, DAMN 2500 POSTS!!! W0W.
LET'S CELLEBRATE WITH TALKING IN CAPS WHEN SAYING CONGRATZ!
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess that makes me the only one who would invite him back and not be ageist, then.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I dont know what ageist means but it sounds like thinking age is everything. Well no, I wouldn't say no to trocher and he's also 12. It's just the attitude which he can't change, some people like it, some people don't.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
I guess that makes me the only one who would invite him back and not be ageist, then.

What the fuck? No one is being "ageist" at all. Doesn't matter what age you are, you can be immature. Since when did age matter? Look at RedRebel, he's fuckin mature as hell, he could have been the youngest gm ( good on you, red :^) ).

Provide statements such as that with proof. Thanks.
How do you kill one with no life?
Generic means (sometimes) that it's really overdone, or it is really common. A generic starter in akido for example is the noob clap.
How do you kill one with no life?
I am only 13, and from what I have been able to gather from other people, I am not very immature, so it really is just the attitude of the person, not their age.

A full grown adult can be immature.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.