Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It wasn't the geometry I passed a few years ago.
Shit got harder.

Scout ftw
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
[Chess] Replays
Hey crazy people.
Due to popular demand, *cough* Jammui *cough*, I made a replay thread.

Post your replays! Show off your skills! Fuck some Ukes up!
or not. i dont give a damn about in-game anyways
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
[Chess] Dreamin'
No, not dreams as in what you want to be when you grow up.
I'm talking about the weird stuff that you see in your mind when you are sleeping.

I've been having some really fucked up dreams these days. It can be about anything, literally ANYTHING, and I can't tell how I thought of it, how it came to me, or where it came from.
The only thing I have left is the cloudy idea of what the dream was about.

The point of this thread is to talk about and share dreams with others. I find this topic fascinating.

I'll post one of my most recent dreams in about 2 hours when I get to a PC and I could take the time to explain it, rather then do it on my smartphone in world history class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I'll post one of my most recent dreams in about 2 hours"

Your post "12 hours ago".

Big fat liar. I'm waiting for your dream.
You big silly goose. I'll wait patiently for you to tell us your dream.
Last edited by Shmevin; Sep 22, 2012 at 08:59 AM.
Clan ally request
Sup guys? Well,i'm Sainzgc ( main acc ) leader of Pure Chaos. Actually unofficial clan,and i really want Alliance with Chess,i can prove it.
Why i want alliance?: Because,chess is a official and strong clan this alliance can help-me so much.
You want help us too?: Yes i want,i wanna put in ally list on my clan page and too,using alliance go active here.

Thanks for read.
Kratos
No thanks.
You were banned a week or so ago, and I'd rather not have you as my ally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go away.
Go back to your farm in Mexico.
You will find several geese with various colored ribbons tied around their necks waiting for you.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
your opinion on movesaver?
I know this is a forum based clan, but I want to know some opinions because I lost a 500 tc tourney, which is no big deal, but the guy was using move-saver, obviously because nobody can do a complex move in .5 seconds like he did, so I kinda freaked out, because I feel that it was cheating. What are your opinions?