Ranking
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
the point of veigar is to farm, if you dont farm you better use another ap because you arent using veigar to his full potencial.

In case you havent noticed your arguments of getting gold by killing champions, well you also get gold when using other ap chars.

So yes you can win with veigar, but you wont win as much as if you were playing other ap.

You don't play Dominion that much obviously, farming in Dominion is like saying "Hey Guys, I'll go over here and waste time whilst the rest of you try keep control of the towers".

Do I really have to tell you to read the difference between Classic and Dominion on my last post? Because you obviously didnt read it/understand it
you dumbo read what you just wrote...

You don't play Dominion that much obviously, farming in Dominion is like saying "Hey Guys, I'll go over here and waste time whilst the rest of you try keep control of the towers".

with veigar that is what you do, you farm so you can be powerfull and overcome the enemy ap, but because you dont farm you arent as good as the enemy ap.

REMMEMBER THAT YOU CAN WIN with veigar , you just wont win as much because the enemy ap will allways be better then you.

unless obviously it comes to skill because at lvl7 people suck.

Coca tf is so good but never play him ad, ap is so much better. And allways try to have globals in your team like shen ulti, noc ulti and panth ulti.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
you dumbo read what you just wrote...

with veigar that is what you do, you farm so you can be powerfull and overcome the enemy ap, but because you dont farm you arent as good as the enemy ap.

REMMEMBER THAT YOU CAN WIN with veigar , you just wont win as much because the enemy ap will allways be better then you.

unless obviously it comes to skill because at lvl7 people suck.

Coca tf is so good but never play him ad, ap is so much better. And allways try to have globals in your team like shen ulti, noc ulti and panth ulti.

You don't do that in Dominion because you barely have mana to waste and enemy champions are always within 10 seconds of running near you.
Remember that you can win? Dude how bout you just don't tell me how to play Veigar and we'll leave it at that?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

Do I really have to tell you to read the difference between Classic and Dominion on my last post? Because you obviously didnt read it/understand it

You don't do that in Dominion because you barely have mana to waste and enemy champions are always within 10 seconds of running near you.
Remember that you can win? Dude how bout you just don't tell me how to play Veigar and we'll leave it at that?

You still don't get it, right?

Veigar, with his passive, is really good in Classic games when farmed properly. You get it to this point, right?

Okay. So, if he will farm with his Q very good, then whatever items enemy AP carry will take, Veigar will be stronger due to his passive. That fact you get also, right?

Now - look at this. Playing Veigar on Dominion is as good as playing any other AP carry, because he will be as strong (with only items) as any other AP carry from enemies. Now you get it? You don't farm on minions on Dominion because that would take our precious time. You don't use full potential of Veigar on Dominion.

It's like delivering a pizza with a fucking plane.

Now you get it?
-----
I bet your Ultimate as Veigar 1 shot Ko'd them?

If it was AP carry, yes. That 80% bonus from target AP is so much deadly
Last edited by Saint; Dec 24, 2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

Veigar, with his passive, is really good in Classic games when farmed properly. You get it to this point, right?

Okay. So, if he will farm with his Q very good, then whatever items enemy AP carry will take, Veigar will be stronger due to his passive. That fact you get also, right?

Now - look at this. Playing Veigar on Dominion is as good as playing any other AP carry, because he will be as strong (with only items) as any other AP carry from enemies. Now you get it? You don't farm on minions on Dominion because that would take our precious time. You don't use full potential of Veigar on Dominion.

Now you get it?
-----

I tried your Approach just to see how wrong it was.
I couldn't keep a steady supply of mana because I was to busy last hitting in Dominion with Bale, so when the enemy champs got near I could only perform an event horrison and nothing more.
So much for that, my way works, thats all I need.

In classic I have the worst luck.. 1 dc's every 2 minutes, the other 2 keep running into the enemy and feeding the goddamn Fox :S
3 people got reported today

3 noobs in 1 team

Originally Posted by Saint View Post

Now you get it?
-----

actually, veigar's passive is pretty shit. Sure, it helps a bit with mana, but it honestly isn't as strong as you make it out to be.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Yeah, veigar's passive is pretty awful. One of the worst in the game until lategame where it's _kind of_ useful, but by then you should have enough mana regen that it's hardly noticeable anyway
I tried your Approach just to see how wrong it was.
I couldn't keep a steady supply of mana because I was to busy last hitting in Dominion with Bale, so when the enemy champs got near I could only perform an event horrison and nothing more.
So much for that, my way works, thats all I need.

In classic I have the worst luck.. 1 dc's every 2 minutes, the other 2 keep running into the enemy and feeding the goddamn Fox :S
3 people got reported today

3 noobs in 1 team

You don't understand what he's trying to say..

Basically, Veigar cannot be played to his FULL potential in Dominion because of the lack of minions and lack of use to kill minions. There is no laning phase, or farming periods in which Veigar can get buffed up.