View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

nm brah xD

oh btw, bojan and snake ( and who else is interested), you guys should try out Battlefield Play4Free. It's an epic game, much more entertaining than Arma 2 and has a lot of similar stuff at the same time. We could play it when I am at home and not at my dorm
we tried it with bojan.. didn't liked.. way too simple... after arma games are like... "and thats all?.... where is the challenge?"
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
eheh sure it's impossible to say the same in toribash:P

Btw you said that m&b was too hard when arma is nearly impossible and u played it._.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
m&b is just.. ahh i can't get it at all.. i mean i tried, but thats hard to strike and block right, while at arma you jsut need to move from cover to cover and watch out all the time + know how weapon works . rest is easy ;p and flying / using vehicles is really easy there ;) we shot 7 enemy aircrafts with bojan when we were on planes like nothing serious ;p

btw we still play arma ;pjust need to get some missions n stuff ;p also we invite you to play arma 2 with us ;p
tell me about aikido
nah i tried it and i totally failed (but it was really hilarious since i didn't know how to move the tank,and after 5 minutes trying to move it,a man passed in front of my cannon and i immediatly fired and pawned him.Then i discovered he was one of my team mates:P).
you should really give it a try seriously ;p we will tell you how to etc ;p there was a moment we played it with william, vodka and jellyninja, aaand before that with hippybob, xhiba and zalmo ;p
tell me about aikido
maybe one day...for the moment i can't think to a game of that kind (2 teams and win the team who survive) that is without a 2 hands sword...i'm more for the melee than for the distance:P