Toribash
ok well the ingame team is kinda inactive due to issue's with real life teague will be back soon to fix that but you can jump on to the other teams and get tested by them and im sure that when the other teams get done probably before the other teams get done the ingame team shall get back to you.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Well, I can go ahead and test you ingame whenever kershner

Just pm me and we shall begin thy tests

Now do these things

[] Applicants replays will be checked
[] Applicant will play a minimum of 3 games
[] Applicant will be tested in all mods the user claims to be good in
[] Applicant will complete 1 challenge (testers choice MP or SP)
[] Applicant will be discussed

So, send me the replays on the ingame team thread.
Last edited by Kunamikaii; May 6, 2012 at 02:08 PM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quick Question, I see that your clan is clearly formed from Aikido but, are you looking to expand on that? wushu perhaps? Kickbox? I feel as if it would most your skills in the clan. Plus This clan has been made my new goal and if you could teach wushu i could knock out two birds with one stone.
I thought there was a god, But sometimes thoughts are wrong.
We don't limit our members to any specific mod, aikido just happens to be a mod most (if not all) of us enjoy.

We have several members who play wushu, kickbox, and plenty of other mods.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
For instance, I regularly play lenshu and taekkyon, maybe these days more than aikido.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by SecretBank View Post
About Secret
Secret is an aikido based clan created by AikidoKP and Teague19. We aim to build and maintain a strong community within toribash.
Started on May 10th, 2010, Secret has become known for it's relaxed style of fighting as well as it's excessive amounts of decapitations.
Along with this, we strive to help members better themselves, both in-game and on the forum. What this comes with is a better opportunity to advance through the ranks of Toribash, as well as a better understanding of how clans and the forums work. We are a group of older and more mature players, so please act the part if you're considering applying.

Im fairly aware that you all have different mods you all play, but as a clan you all gather in aikido rooms.

or have you ever had a clan war in wushu, kickbox or teakk?

Thats what i mean about expanding the clan.

so far the only wushu player i think you guys have is gamer4200, if im mistaken im sorry.
I thought there was a god, But sometimes thoughts are wrong.
Our rooms actually have a large amount of mods. They're not always aikido mods.

Plus, it says aikido based ;)

Most our clan wars were in aikidoBD, probably because mostly all clans war in those. But I do remember having wars in kickbox, some kind of jousting,...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.