Ranking
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
youre playing clarity . that means you cant deal with the champs manacapacity which means that you canīt play the champ too good. but stil nice k/d

I know, playing Clarity because I don't have Flash (only lvl 7 atm)
Thanks

Also what do you mean Veigar is not for Dominion? He is as offensive as shit, his defense is more offense!
I do well with him is all that matters.

And uhh the Moonblade, I just randomly threw an item in there because it was 4 am and I just wanted to waste whatever gold I had left for AP and finish the match (which I did Nuke ftw)
-----
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I don't think you realize that Veigar isn't up to par with other AP Carries unless he farms with his Q, similarly to Nasus. You don't farm for gold in dominion with them, you do it for the added damage you get with every kill on Q, minions included. As for the cash start, everybody starts with the same amount that you do, it doesn't place you ahead of anybody, and killing people with your Q doesn't compensate for being behind in the bonuses for your Q. Veigar and Nasus are not for dominion.

Yeah.. that doesn't matter at all when you start with 1350 gold and your getting 5 gold a second, you can just buy AP with the money you get from killing champs and neutralising/capturing points.
Its a waste of time you could be using defending or capturing or better yet killing for that gold
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You still do not understand.. It's NOT about the gold from last hits. But.. whatever, you will start flaming again, like with Ezreal builds. I am still waiting for that 1v1

So, guys, just don't. If he doesn't believe in our words, there shouldn't be a single fuck given about him.
-----

dat range. I just wanted a hug
Last edited by Saint; Dec 23, 2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yesterday i had a totally intense game.basically i was playing talon with my buddies renek and morgana.both the enemy teams nexus and ours were exposed.morgana had to leave so we teied one final push but we all died with their nexus few hits away from death. Then suddenly tanky teemo bded the shit out of them while he was being hittes by the whole enemy team.lol
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
@Soul: Buy VoidStaff after Rabadons and you'll see that your dmg will be better.
Last edited by Chreeys; Dec 23, 2011 at 12:48 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Void staff and rabadons are excellent for Veigar.
Void staffs unique passive gives 40% magic penetration
Rabadons unique passive gives 30%(I think) extra ability power.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
You still do not understand.. It's NOT about the gold from last hits. But.. whatever, you will start flaming again, like with Ezreal builds. I am still waiting for that 1v1

So, guys, just don't. If he doesn't believe in our words, there shouldn't be a single fuck given about him.
-----
-SNIP-

dat range. I just wanted a hug

Maybe you should understand that in Dominion, doing that doesn't make or break a game, because you are always trying to kill the other champions, and you almost always face them within 30 seconds of eachother, so there is no time and no point to it.

Then I posted 2 screenshots of me proving that in classic I do infact last hit with Bale so I get the AP bonus, but I stated that in Dominion it doesn't matter.

So instead of being an ass read what I said, Dominion = No point.
Others = You need to. Simple.. Jeesh

Anyways, void staff after Rabadon? If they aren't building Magic Resist why is there no point? Does it only effect against magic resist because I thought it they don't have any resist it still has 40% more penetration making whatever they buy later on become useless
My last match was so long I built up 750+ AP xD I felt powerful xDD
Whats the max any of you have had in one match?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Maybe you should understand that in Dominion, doing that doesn't make or break a game, because you are always trying to kill the other champions, and you almost always face them within 30 seconds of eachother, so there is no time and no point to it.

Then I posted 2 screenshots of me proving that in classic I do infact last hit with Bale so I get the AP bonus, but I stated that in Dominion it doesn't matter.

So instead of being an ass read what I said, Dominion = No point.
Others = You need to. Simple.. Jeesh

Anyways, void staff after Rabadon? If they aren't building Magic Resist why is there no point? Does it only effect against magic resist because I thought it they don't have any resist it still has 40% more penetration making whatever they buy later on become useless
My last match was so long I built up 750+ AP xD I felt powerful xDD
Whats the max any of you have had in one match?

Over 1,300 AP with Veigar and almost 1,600 AP with Janna.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Over 1,300 AP with Veigar and almost 1,600 AP with Janna.

I bet your Ultimate as Veigar 1 shot Ko'd them?
the point of veigar is to farm, if you dont farm you better use another ap because you arent using veigar to his full potencial.

In case you havent noticed your arguments of getting gold by killing champions are stupid since you also get gold when using other ap chars.

So yes you can win with veigar, but you wont win as much as if you were playing other ap.

And remmember you arent even lvl 7 and people suck balls at those lvls.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 23, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.