Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nah, what better to use for the ground and trails than our very own Oblivion logos?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
I'm going to be inactive soon until 8th of October. (I got an exam coming up. Wish me luck.)

Hope you do well! (Sorry im a little late ;)
I agree about all of the war stuff, ranks are not in perfect condition at the moment
Name:JDawg2001.
Belt:Brown Belt.
Past clans why you left them:Never got into clans.
Anyone you know in this clan:Nobody.
Why do you want us:Because i'm deciding i'm almost to black belt and i should join organized group and i might be cool experience.
Why should we want you:Cause i'm very good fighter and im very calm and i communicate with people friendly.
Best and Worst mods: Best:Twinswords Akidobigdojo Greykido Worst: Judo Spar and terrible at wushu cause dont understand How fight in it :P.
One or Two Paragraphs about Yourself: Well hello My name is JDawg2001 And real name is Arron Stash i come from big family and my name "jdawg2001" is Jdawg (cause it sounds cool) and 2001 cause 9/11 effected my family cause 1 of my family members died in twin towers...And thats all ill say about it. My dog "April" is very loving and i might talk about her alot. I don't see purpose in games without having fun so i might do stupid funny mods on own servers so yeah...be warned lol. And last of all i love doing typed art and no i will not do it in game but i will here
““”̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’““
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Take care,and Stay sexy
JDawg2001
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Name:JDawg2001.
Belt:Brown Belt.
Past clans why you left them:Never got into clans.
Anyone you know in this clan:Nobody.
Why do you want us:Because i'm deciding i'm almost to black belt and i should join organized group and i might be cool experience.
Why should we want you:Cause i'm very good fighter and im very calm and i communicate with people friendly.
Best and Worst mods: Best:Twinswords Akidobigdojo Greykido Worst: Judo Spar and terrible at wushu cause dont understand How fight in it :P.
One or Two Paragraphs about Yourself: Well hello My name is JDawg2001 And real name is Arron Stash i come from big family and my name "jdawg2001" is Jdawg (cause it sounds cool) and 2001 cause 9/11 effected my family cause 1 of my family members died in twin towers...And thats all ill say about it. My dog "April" is very loving and i might talk about her alot. I don't see purpose in games without having fun so i might do stupid funny mods on own servers so yeah...be warned lol. And last of all i love doing typed art and no i will not do it in game but i will here
““”̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’““
Take care,and Stay sexy
JDawg2001

I'd say yes. Nice and simple. But still pretty attractive app.
My village's coordinates are (552|815).
I can see yours just south of my village at (551|824).
ysome's is (556|819).
Vrad's is at (548|806)

All 4 of these villages are in world 70.

Also Saynt, who I still don't know but is from the clan, is at (556|817), two squares north of ysome.

Basically now the drill is if you need resources, military assistance or other help, we can send eachother units to defend eachother's villages, resources to allow for faster development and just take over our general area.

The Noble unit will let us take over another player's village, giving us their village and essentially ending their game, so teamwork is essential.
There are a couple of other established tribes in our area too, so it would be best to develop our defences as soon as possible.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 20, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Making an account now.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Everyone who wants to sign up need to make sure they click the link in the first post, to ensure we're all placed in a close proximity on the map.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Also Saynt, who I still don't know

Who else, but he of 666 posts?

I likely won't have much time to spend on this right now. Need to prepare for Saturday (Aoe, Vrad, and Ysome have not yet sent character sheet, which complicates matters greatly).
Originally Posted by DoceMorph View Post
Name: in game: DoceMorph, Real: just call me Doce..
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: i never got one of those...
Past clans and why you left them: None... but in other games i'm very loyal to my clans... i like to help as much as i can with everything i can help...
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody xD
Why do you want us: I don't really have a good reason... i just want to improve and make some friends over here...
Why should we want you: Hmm... i'm very active, and friendly... also
Best and Worst mods: I'll show you my ranks: twinsword: 1103 , judo: 4950 , wushu4: 10529 , aikido: 13505 , taekkyon: 46158 ( i don't play much of wushu and taekkyon )
One or two paragraphs about yourself: i'm Doce ( thats 12 in spanish ) i'm argentinian ( sorry if i have grammar errors ) and i like anime ( japan animations ).. everyone always tells me that i'm very creative... in other games, like Perfect Worlds ( an MMORPG ) i helped the clan i was in with things like helping the new members, and i created that clan forum and did some events, and parties :3 Also in Ogame i was in charge of the economy of my clan and recruitment...
Your usercard: ( like that? )
3 replays: how do i do this? n_nUU
well... even if i'm not accepted, thanks for reading!
Now the quote:

I wanted to add why my name is DoceMorph...
As i said in the application, Doce is Twelve in spanish, it's my favourite number, it's a symbols of the universe, perfection and unity, also it's the most used number in history of the humans... and Morph comes from Morpheus... the black guy of matrix.... no, just kidding xD Morpheus is the greek god of dreams... and i think it might be cool, being the god of dreams, but i think of it as a way to say '' i can bring dreams to reality ''. However, i'm the only one who may think of it that way haha
Thanks for your time!
Regards,
Doce