no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt and qi: 2nd dan 2102

GMT: GMT+1 dutchland ftw.

Your Strongest Mod: i guess judo and/or aikido.

Self Description: nice guy, love gaming and i love helping people. (atleast, thats the stuff i get thrown to my head the most by other pep)

Past Clans: MILK non-official.

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
i am very active with the forum, i read it almost everyday only i dont post alot in it.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
done.

And 3 of your best MP replays:
eeeeh... i dont really save any replays XD but i included some funny one's..

Attached Files
Skeet.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
wicked.rpl (108.6 KB, 4 views)
splitbox.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Mrteawpawt is an awesome kid and the one to save Princess Peach in the supreme vagina of mister epic Uberis with super power. MrTeapawt jumps on a ninja vagina vagia and farts. Uberis makes an awesome flip and FUCKING DELETES my hairy useless post. Then littleboy9 ignores shadowxcor as he is gay. The truth lies beneath belgrade, but his penis makes noises like hungry elephants sucking on penis. Huge boobs are great yoga mats when they are aired out of MadLocks epicness which doesn't seem able Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish hsifiekooM hsifiekooM. Getting offtopic and in the mighty shit-coated wonderland, Shynx was fucking ugly. But SlyBash fucked even that ladyboy. But oh he enjoyed Shynx's presence inside him, that made him orgasm like a walrus trololo. Littleboy9 lol'd. Shadow thinks that Shynx needs to stay in Kng's ass. Xbox 360's ARE BETTER THEN PS3S. fanboy, *cough* But shadow penis, but Ben doesn't like women unlike faction; who does. shadow's penis is small compared to Shynx's penis. I'm kidding, I'M HOMO! Shynx Shynx sucks ass. A pikachu suck on two pokeballs. TORIBASH IS GAY. But RDR IS idk. Chuck loves shadow and shynx. SHADOW MORE. NO SHYNX.NO SHADOW. MOOKIEFISH MOOKIEFISH loves dick and MrTeapawt..

I like how we go off-topic in this story.
I'm quiting this thread, maybe forever.
Seriously these threads at first are fun but then everybody starts to rape these threads.
Hey cool, do you live in the Netherlands too? ;p
By the way, if it would count I'd say yes. He's helpful like Uberis said.
But I think he needs more posts.
Mrteawpawt is an awesome kid and the one to save Princess Peach in the supreme vagina of mister epic Uberis with super power. MrTeapawt jumps on a ninja vagina vagia and farts. Uberis makes an awesome flip and FUCKING DELETES my hairy useless post. Then littleboy9 ignores shadowxcor as he is gay. The truth lies beneath belgrade, but his penis makes noises like hungry elephants sucking on penis. Huge boobs are great yoga mats when they are aired out of MadLocks epicness which doesn't seem able Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish hsifiekooM hsifiekooM. Getting offtopic and in the mighty shit-coated wonderland, Shynx was fucking ugly. But SlyBash fucked even that ladyboy. But oh he enjoyed Shynx's presence inside him, that made him orgasm like a walrus trololo. Littleboy9 lol'd. Shadow thinks that Shynx needs to stay in Kng's ass. Xbox 360's ARE BETTER THEN PS3S. fanboy, *cough* But shadow penis, but Ben doesn't like women unlike faction; who does. shadow's penis is small compared to Shynx's penis. I'm kidding, I'M HOMO! Shynx Shynx sucks ass. A pikachu suck on two pokeballs. TORIBASH IS GAY. But RDR IS idk. Chuck loves shadow and shynx. SHADOW MORE. NO SHYNX.NO SHADOW. MOOKIEFISH MOOKIEFISH loves dick and MrTeapawt. Chr0me thinks