Toribash
Timmy, do you know of any skateboard mods that have a downwards rail? Like on a staircase or a ramp?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
you guys wanna see my face in reallife? here

here

please dont bully meh im a fat kid D:

I feel your pain bruh. I'm fat too lol
-----
Heres another replay from yours truly

For the GM Monthly Opener challenge
Attached Files
ST4B - Hollow Point.rpl (303.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Dec 7, 2014 at 06:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Holy hell ST4B, that was awesome! If that doesn't win I'm calling bullshit XD. That reminded me of something from some cheesy asian film where the guy gets hit in like 5 places and a few seconds later just falls apart . The only thing that I would suggest is changing up the landing, it seems a little neglected. But other than that, amazing.

---

And ted, that was sweet aswell, I'll have to check that mod out, seems cool. I think it could have been longer but it was still good for a short spar. That was a nice pass of the knife at the end.
Last edited by Spaxxor; Dec 7, 2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Thanks spaxxor! Really like the compliment!
-----
Btw, nick had to goto bed, but the MF were short anyway.
-----
Also good luck on that event backstab!
Last edited by tedster789; Dec 7, 2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright guys here is the completed photo, I have a few different variations of it if you aren't fond of one.

Basic

With Artificial Sun

With Sun and Grain

Hopefully it turned out alright, took a few hours of work. I need some sleep now.
Great job mate!
I personally like the second.
You just need a better writing style.
Otherwise nice work.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Hey guys im here to say that im gonna leave this clan, its not because i wanna join another clan or something like that, its because i dont have any time to get on the forums or play ingame any more, Im really sorry if this anoys you, but ill try to come back as soon as i get time,
I will miss you guys,

cya