Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I buy it as my 3rd item, I go Sor Boots, Cataclyst (coz I need that hp and mana) then Void and rabadon or the skeleton items (forgot what they called)
This was my last match with my own Build, I got my own quirky build, it depends on who I'm fighting.

Sorry my friend was a non believer saying I got it from Google and that its impossible to do that well with only 7 minion kills, I think he is a jelly noob : )

The games are dominion.. you don't farm minions in Dominion. You definitely AREN'T playing Veigar even CLOSE to his full potential if you don't last hit a lot with you're Q. Take away the fact that he has a natural AP gain and it puts him even farther behind other AP carries then he actually is.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The games are dominion.. you don't farm minions in Dominion. You definitely AREN'T playing Veigar even CLOSE to his full potential if you don't last hit a lot with you're Q. Take away the fact that he has a natural AP gain and it puts him even farther behind other AP carries then he actually is.

Yes they are, and what you said is kinda silly in a Dominion match, with the cash you start with Veigar becomes a good spammer with his Q, I get my money from killing other champions, and the rate you receive gold is heavily boosted, so farming minions is not needed at all in Dominion, I last hit when I can but I'm mainly focusing on winning the game, all the AP I need comes from the items I buy, it would be a different story in 3v3 or 5v5 but in Dominion it is just a waste of your Mana and time.
-----
So what you said is actually bad advice for a Dominion match, sure for a 3v3 or 5v5 but I'm not playing them am I?

Besides, I get good scores so why should you care how I play him?
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Dat kill death ratio.

Haha nice, when I have to burst Teemo as Veigar he normally finishes me if the burst doesn't get him. Sometimes I get lucky with a random bush run and manage to Bale Strike him. But if you build a Magic Resist Teemo then I can't win 1v1 on you xDD
I build AD and MR, but mostly I just lean towards making my poison OP as fuck.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Yeah coz ur poison is SUPER annoying xD
-----

Here Lume, proof I know how to play Veigar in a 5v5 Classic : )
-----
HOLY CRAP I haven't worked this hard in a match for a long time!
matches that last an hour are Rare and the Most fun
Esp when its 3v5 the odds are against u but u team up really well with 2 social strangers
Oh well heres the printscreen, I could one shot with my ulti alone xD

-----
Oh crap... its 5am........
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-----
-SNIP-

-----
Esp when its 3v5 the odds are against u but u team up really well with 2 social strangers
-SNIPLOL-

Why did you build a moonflair sunblade or whatever it's called? The other team didn't exactly have much cc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Yes they are, and what you said is kinda silly in a Dominion match, with the cash you start with Veigar becomes a good spammer with his Q, I get my money from killing other champions, and the rate you receive gold is heavily boosted, so farming minions is not needed at all in Dominion, I last hit when I can but I'm mainly focusing on winning the game, all the AP I need comes from the items I buy, it would be a different story in 3v3 or 5v5 but in Dominion it is just a waste of your Mana and time.

I don't think you realize that Veigar isn't up to par with other AP Carries unless he farms with his Q, similarly to Nasus. You don't farm for gold in dominion with them, you do it for the added damage you get with every kill on Q, minions included. As for the cash start, everybody starts with the same amount that you do, it doesn't place you ahead of anybody, and killing people with your Q doesn't compensate for being behind in the bonuses for your Q. Veigar and Nasus are not for dominion.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
-----

-----

-----

youre playing clarity . that means you cant deal with the champs manacapacity which means that you canīt play the champ too good. but stil nice k/d
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666