Toribash
Originally Posted by snake View Post
you missed the part about best of 5, not 1 match

Never said fight one match.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Check the solution wilian came with in the tgread on discution.
I think its rlly good and it would come up with a realistic global rank at end of the month.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I check willy's solution ! it's better than the actual one but I'm really not a fan of the rooms with ELO restriction. At some point it makes it way harder for high ELO players (so those who play the most/best and actually deserve to get more points) to keep getting points.

As I explained in the other thread (in "News"), the best thing would be a chess.com-like matchmaking imo : you look for your match inbetween (-x) ELO and (+x) ELO, and if you don't find anyone you widden your search, but there's no "boundaries" keeping you from playing someone with ubber rank, or scrub ranks ; if you match their search range as well.

3 different categories (striking / grappling / "kicking") with 3 mods each, players get to veto one mod in each category, and they both play the remaining ones. That would allow some variety and strategy : you either have the choice to veto your worst mods, or the mods you know the other player is good at, and adapt. That would show a pretty wide range of skills imo.

So you can match anyone but preferably people in your ELO range, you have a modlist with 9 mods but you get to play 3 mods per match (1 for each category).

ALSO², what would be osum would be a "background search" for matchmaking, so you can hang in public rooms or tourneys, and once a match is found you auto /jo your match.
Last edited by Immute; Aug 31, 2015 at 05:50 PM.
Guys, let's war hidden.

They're basically the Brazilian fl0W - may I post and challenge them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
could try iver's new mod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
haven't try that yet
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.