Toribash
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Sj, how the fuck did you become a 2nd dan black belt THAT fast TELL ME!!!

Lol, just play and have fun :P it's only 2k games :PP
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Oh ok I got sam's old head guys!! Might be having a set similar to sam's.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Can someone help me make shins for my set Also cant fix my hands, i was depending on potram would not be offline so much but now.. why is he off btw? Did he leave? Anyway can anyone help me with my textures

Btw i want the shins to look like shin pads but i cant
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 13, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Can someone help me make shins for my set Also cant fix my hands, i was depending on potram would not be offline so much but now.. why is he off btw? Did he leave? Anyway can anyone help me with my textures

Btw i want the shins to look like shin pads but i cant

Hmm.. o don't think I can do that.. it's not just to draw you need to think about colors and promotion and stuff..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
hi guys sry i was very busy yesterday and unlucky today(i just finished an awesome spar and dat freaking electricity being cutted :[
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Sj, how the fuck did you become a 2nd dan black belt THAT fast TELL ME!!!

man. belt is not important only skill is important ;)
just a fancy signature
Just a quick visit after I fixed my computer up. Hows the clan doing? Did it get denied to be official or are they still voting?
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Just a quick visit after I fixed my computer up. Hows the clan doing? Did it get denied to be official or are they still voting?

hi Roland!yeah they still voting on us!(omg everyone always ask the same question XD)
just a fancy signature
Oh lol. I'll be on for the past hour, after this i'm gonna go play Assassins Creed, I'm waiting till 8 so i could go work. I also have nothing to do. Also why is it taking so long to vote? I honestly think this is too long, It's been like 2/1/3 weeks. :c.
Last edited by Rolandman; Nov 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Typing too fast.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Hmm.. o don't think I can do that.. it's not just to draw you need to think about colors and promotion and stuff..

I already know what colours ill put in it (just as the other textures i have on duh xD) i just need the design
I just wan something to edit and stuff
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!