Toribash
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
hey guys! Check this awesome spar i did with jamcook

No offence but you two need to practice a bit more, and i have sared jam too :PP and when we soared he sucked even harder ._.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
jam is very new to sparring. its just a spar i did for fun and thought i should post it. he just started sparring and he kinda fails a lot. i just wanted to know if i was improving because i was using the new run
guys just won 500 tc in the judofrac official tourney and now I have 1.3 tc!! The first tourney I ever won!
-----
1.3k*
Attached Images
screenshot-11-17-50-42.jpg (9.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 12, 2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
hey guys, what are you up too?

Well, im up too killing you with a fiber wire, selling your organs to the black market and making profit out of your dead body ..... Jk im bored as fuck and my laptop is being fixed, cant use it
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Well, im up too killing you with a fiber wire, selling your organs to the black market and making profit out of your dead body ..... Jk im bored as fuck and my laptop is being fixed, cant use it

That sucks but i have to do the same, my laptop screen is crashed xD so.. i can't use it :P (the screen)
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
That sucks but i have to do the same, my laptop screen is crashed xD so.. i can't use it :P (the screen)

My heat fan was not working and the processor fan was filled with dust and stuff LOL ill recieve it on thursday, when i recieve it im gonna work on my realistic run and jumps.

WISH ME LUCK
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
My heat fan was not working and the processor fan was filled with dust and stuff LOL ill recieve it on thursday, when i recieve it im gonna work on my realistic run and jumps.

WISH ME LUCK

I wish you luck ;)

None clan thing: Guys If you're a deadmau5 fan, he just quited twitter ._.
Sj, how the fuck did you become a 2nd dan black belt THAT fast TELL ME!!!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D