Toribash
Honestly my laptop is so shitty I'm thoniing about breaking it, and just asking my parents to buy me another one.I can hardly do shit.
#Triggered
[TA] Goat Chat.

Honestly though. If a picture of a goat does more for conversation than you sad cases you need to stop chewing on your hands and have some insightful conversation... please? For me? If I have to read how people are again I'm going to shoot myself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT.

Let's talk about Roman theatre and how it revolutionized theater as we know it today.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
God damn it I don't know shit about Roman Art.

I was hoping you guys did. Faggots.

I have an actual topic. Where do you think Aikido Mods in general are heading? in terms of MoveMeta, Skill, the mod's basis in general.

I personal think it's a play to win mod at this point. Lifting or dirty snapkicks (Ones that aim for legs. I do these myself. Such a hypocrite) is all you usually see when it comes to winning. It wouldn't hurt to stay on the ground with your opponent or goof around with friends. When I play with TA I at least attempt Judo most of the time.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So you brought up something as random as random as roman art hoping that we knew about it bwahahah.
#Triggered