Toribash
I got nothing Refunded
Bitch Please xDDD

Playing 3v3 as Veigar, 1 person dc's the other person feeds Warwick and I'm as squishy as fuck. Guess how it went?

I got 6 kills, over 350 AP then the other person rage quits so I just stand there and let them destroy my nexus

Making new accounts ain't fun when all the other players are noobs : S
-----
I love Veigar, could make love to him in so many ways

I would of gotten more kills but I kept using my Mana to spawn the gate to protect Katarina, I swear she is stupid, half hp keeps at it and dies all the time

WTF is that NUNU doing?! seriously...

Anyways question, does the Voids Staff +40% Magic Penetration Stack?
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 22, 2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I got 15k ip refunded. (Well, not exactly 15k. But 14.something.)

Bitch please.

No more good scores for you, d'ohohohohoh.
I R IRONMAN
My ping is crazy :/ tho, my net is fine, when checking pings to french/poland servers it's OK, when using browser it's OK, when downloading shit it's OK, but when I play lol it is not OK. I used to have ping like 20-40, 60 at max, now if I have it under 100 then I am fucking happy.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Anyways question, does the Voids Staff +40% Magic Penetration Stack?

Nope, it's unique.
You shouldn't buy Void Staff early on, buy it if they stack mgr otherwise there are a lot of better ap items.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I buy it as my 3rd item, I go Sor Boots, Cataclyst (coz I need that hp and mana) then Void and rabadon or the skeleton items (forgot what they called)
This was my last match with my own Build, I got my own quirky build, it depends on who I'm fighting.

-----
Sorry my friend was a non believer saying I got it from Google and that its impossible to do that well with only 7 minion kills, I think he is a jelly noob : )
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 23, 2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump