Toribash
Yep, just gotta enroll into college tomorrow and chill for the rest of my holidays.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Got my exam results today and passed everything ayyy

wooo! congratz dude ^^
Your messed up world enthrills me
Is it just me, or isn't the whole 1vs1 matchmaking idea a joke? Having it set to a 1vs1 environment and lets say a 4-man room would make it much more interesting for a majority of the players, and workaround the issue of having to find a new partner every second minute. But I guess 1vs1 could work if we had a infinite user-base, so perhaps I'm just too realistic to see the "start matchmaking, find a partner for 1vs1, new room, fight, do it all over again", as something stupid?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I personally love the idea. It's the only format that could offer a variety of mods for a single 1v1 ranked match and provide a ranking non-biased by farming. And I don't think finding a new partner after every match (if we give the fact people wouldn't rematch with the same guy right after) is worst than waiting in public queue or KO tourneys, might even be shorter !

I just hope the list of mods will be consequent enough to offer variety and strategy, like 9 to 12 mods.
Originally Posted by Immute View Post
I personally love the idea. It's the only format that could offer a variety of mods for a single 1v1 ranked match and provide a ranking non-biased by farming. And I don't think finding a new partner after every match (if we give the fact people wouldn't rematch with the same guy right after) is worst than waiting in public queue or KO tourneys, might even be shorter !

I just hope the list of mods will be consequent enough to offer variety and strategy, like 9 to 12 mods.

But how will I steal other peoples rk-mma openers without the queues xD?

i am a bird now - Lil B