Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Seen it before. I love it so damn much

*Swear on me mum*
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Hey, you know what my dream is in Toribash now?

I would really, really, absolutely love to get a namechange to Punk.

So much

<3

*hint hint wink wink nudge nudge*
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Name: in game: DoceMorph, Real: just call me Doce..
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: i never got one of those...
Past clans and why you left them: None... but in other games i'm very loyal to my clans... i like to help as much as i can with everything i can help...
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody xD
Why do you want us: I don't really have a good reason... i just want to improve and make some friends over here...
Why should we want you: Hmm... i'm very active, and friendly... also
Best and Worst mods: I'll show you my ranks: twinsword: 1103 , judo: 4950 , wushu4: 10529 , aikido: 13505 , taekkyon: 46158 ( i don't play much of wushu and taekkyon )
One or two paragraphs about yourself: i'm Doce ( thats 12 in spanish ) i'm argentinian ( sorry if i have grammar errors ) and i like anime ( japan animations ).. everyone always tells me that i'm very creative... in other games, like Perfect Worlds ( an MMORPG ) i helped the clan i was in with things like helping the new members, and i created that clan forum and did some events, and parties :3 Also in Ogame i was in charge of the economy of my clan and recruitment...
Your usercard: ( like that? )
3 replays: how do i do this? n_nUU
well... even if i'm not accepted, thanks for reading!
Now the quote:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
+1 for Vrad
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by DoceMorph View Post
Name: in game: DoceMorph, Real: just call me Doce..
Belt: Brown Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: i never got one of those...
Past clans and why you left them: None... but in other games i'm very loyal to my clans... i like to help as much as i can with everything i can help...
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody xD
Why do you want us: I don't really have a good reason... i just want to improve and make some friends over here...
Why should we want you: Hmm... i'm very active, and friendly... also
Best and Worst mods: I'll show you my ranks: twinsword: 1103 , judo: 4950 , wushu4: 10529 , aikido: 13505 , taekkyon: 46158 ( i don't play much of wushu and taekkyon )
One or two paragraphs about yourself: i'm Doce ( thats 12 in spanish ) i'm argentinian ( sorry if i have grammar errors ) and i like anime ( japan animations ).. everyone always tells me that i'm very creative... in other games, like Perfect Worlds ( an MMORPG ) i helped the clan i was in with things like helping the new members, and i created that clan forum and did some events, and parties :3 Also in Ogame i was in charge of the economy of my clan and recruitment...
Your usercard: ( like that? )
3 replays: how do i do this? n_nUU
well... even if i'm not accepted, thanks for reading!
Now the quote:
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I say yes but try to improve you activity on the forums and your grammar as well.
I'm gonna be joining a nationwide inter-university debate tournament in another part of the country, so I won't be active for the next 5-6 days.

I'm gonna be leaving in about 4 hours, and I won't be back until Wednesday, next week.

Hope we win and stuff, plus I hope I can meet and befriend a few more attractive yet insanely smart girls there.
fl0w
Wow! nice one Timee! good luck!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Tribal Wars
Hey guys.

Free to play browser based MMO, no downloads required. One of those strategy type things that you log into once a day or so and manage your troops and buildings.

This link should make sure we end up fairly close to eachother in the map, and we can make an [Oblv] tribe and it'll be the bees knees! If the link doesn't mention a spawn location for your village that has anything to do with me then just let me know and I'll send you an individual invite.

This could be alot of fun! Hope you guys'll join up!

Zander
This sounds like fun, i made an account and i don't have a clue as to what i am doing. All i know is that i am in area 16 or something like that. Am I anywhere near you?
Last edited by saif118; Sep 19, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]