Toribash
Tiago: Não.

Red: Same as eddy, try to post things in pre-evo and is good to find some members in-game, etc.

Mahulk: Yes, cool guy, etc.
Last edited by Victor4554; Jan 18, 2016 at 06:17 PM.
Hey guys! Glad to see you all are doing good and that's amazing. I'm wanting to tell you that I am disclosing my application http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4124
^
I still think the people here applying and in the clan are amazing people and I don't think that will change. For the people of eVo that i've talked to, you are some of the best and funniest within these 4 months and i'd love to talk to you all in the future such as Eddy, Trippystoner and Toriobaby just to point out a few. And as much of a pain to send this, I have made some other friends in the community that I feel i could give a bigger impact to their clan than this one.

Yours truly- Virus
Hello name is Russell, or rcrichman, here to apply for the ominous clan Evolution

Auto-bio; I'm a very friendly folk who takes anything negative and turns it positive. I've even helped some emo kids who wanted to kill themselves, and turned them into happy people, which warms my heart <3. I'm 13 and my favorite times spenders are soccer, friends, and video games (usually toribash) I have been playing soccer for about 5 years and toribash for about 2. I make sure to post when I can, check pm's always, and play in game whenever I've got free time (which is often). I'm quite smart, straight A's except a B in english :c A few of you know me and like me (i believe) and I think it would be great to join your clan. Some of my friends say I'm really good, but they don't compare me to people in your clan, you guys are amazin. I sometimes make inspiring quotes and I'd be glad to share some if you would like. Not much else to say about me I ain't that interestin. I don't curse alot like most other people, but idc if you do. Insult me if you wish I don't take offense to that stuff.

Recent Clans; RAE (super long time ago) Monk (kinda long ago) WAPOW (recent)

I would like to join this clan for the learning experiences it would bring me, the friendships that would be created, the enjoyment of playing you guys in the past has made my gaming experience much greater.

I play other games so if you would like to add me on steam or skype, again is rcrichman (you don't have to) Some games are Portal 2 (love it), chivalry, payday (heist and 2), Garry's mod, no more room in hell (free fun zombie game), and borderlands 2. Though most of my gaming experience is on toribash (freakin 2k hours on it xD)

Hope you guys enjoy my application, sorry i kinda suck at them. Here are some of my good replays. PK 79 is a freakin amazing skeet parkour. Watch that first lol. And I also like funmods. Adios <3
-----
Any more info needed lemme know
-----
Attached Files
PK 87.rpl (854.2 KB, 3 views)
PK 83.rpl (3.19 MB, 1 views)
PK 81.rpl (799.3 KB, 1 views)
PK 79.rpl (905.1 KB, 1 views)
PK 78.rpl (1.23 MB, 1 views)
Spar 40.rpl (636.3 KB, 3 views)
Spar 35.rpl (427.0 KB, 1 views)
Spar 33.rpl (1.05 MB, 1 views)
Uke 6.rpl (147.3 KB, 2 views)
MAS 1.rpl (932.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by rcrichman; Jan 23, 2016 at 05:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Here is some more info that i feel like i missed;

What I can bring to eVo is a good friend who can be there to play with and have fun with (funmods or parkour or spar etc.) and another helping hand if needed. I'm quite active, in game and on forums quite often. If you guys use skype my skype is rcrichman or rusbus.

Again, contact me if anything is needed, hope you have a nice day. <3 Adios
Name:rexygamer

GMT:

Past clans:its my first time getting in one

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?:the fighting getting to know other players it grafics its really a fun game:

What can you bring to [eVo]?:well i could bring a little bit of skill and friendship.

Why choose [eVo]?i really like the peaple from here they are really nice you guys are so cool and i really liked the name of the clan

Tell us about yourself:well i go out with my friends some times and take my dog to a walk i play in a soccer team and i normally play football too.im from costa rica we speak spanish but i was born in the U.S im a really kind person but i dont really like staying in home all day long im scared of bugs i have INSECTOPHOBIA a really bad thing for me each time i se a bug i just se the roach alien from M.I.B.

Replays:i dont have any from online fights YET cuz my computer got cleaned so i lost my toribash i dont have replays sorry

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:

:
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Hello name is Russell, or rcrichman, here to apply for the ominous clan Evolution

Auto-bio; I'm a very friendly folk who takes anything negative and turns it positive. I've even helped some emo kids who wanted to kill themselves, and turned them into happy people, which warms my heart <3. I'm 13 and my favorite times spenders are soccer, friends, and video games (usually toribash) I have been playing soccer for about 5 years and toribash for about 2. I make sure to post when I can, check pm's always, and play in game whenever I've got free time (which is often). I'm quite smart, straight A's except a B in english :c A few of you know me and like me (i believe) and I think it would be great to join your clan. Some of my friends say I'm really good, but they don't compare me to people in your clan, you guys are amazin. I sometimes make inspiring quotes and I'd be glad to share some if you would like. Not much else to say about me I ain't that interestin. I don't curse alot like most other people, but idc if you do. Insult me if you wish I don't take offense to that stuff.

Recent Clans; RAE (super long time ago) Monk (kinda long ago) WAPOW (recent)

I would like to join this clan for the learning experiences it would bring me, the friendships that would be created, the enjoyment of playing you guys in the past has made my gaming experience much greater.

I play other games so if you would like to add me on steam or skype, again is rcrichman (you don't have to) Some games are Portal 2 (love it), chivalry, payday (heist and 2), Garry's mod, no more room in hell (free fun zombie game), and borderlands 2. Though most of my gaming experience is on toribash (freakin 2k hours on it xD)

Hope you guys enjoy my application, sorry i kinda suck at them. Here are some of my good replays. PK 79 is a freakin amazing skeet parkour. Watch that first lol. And I also like funmods. Adios <3
-----
-----

I'm more yes than no, but it is still too soon to say something.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Take your time, I'm very patient
-----
BTW here are some quotes I've created though they've probably turned out similar to ones already created. ^^

Parkour teaches a great lesson, if you jump off one roof, you're in the air for a second then land. Each roof stands as an idea. You may lose an idea for a bit (the jump between roofs), but eventually another, well constructed, idea will come along.

Getting is actually as important as giving, it shows that there are people who care.

People say peace is the best answer, but there is no peace if there is no problem. It would just be normality.

Sometimes you may fall and land on a trampoline, just to bounce back up. But sometimes the trampoline will not be there to save you, you will have to figure out a way to get up and deal with the pain.
Last edited by rcrichman; Feb 3, 2016 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump