yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Mrteawpawt is an awesome kid and the one to save Princess Peach in the supreme vagina of mister epic Uberis with super power. MrTeapawt jumps on a ninja vagina vagia and farts. Uberis makes an awesome flip and FUCKING DELETES my hairy useless post. Then littleboy9 ignores shadowxcor as he is gay. The truth lies beneath belgrade, but his penis makes noises like hungry elephants sucking on penis. Huge boobs are great yoga mats when they are aired out of MadLocks epicness which doesn't seem able Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish hsifiekooM hsifiekooM. Getting offtopic...

Seriously...
Mrteawpawt is an awesome kid and the one to save Princess Peach in the supreme vagina of mister epic Uberis with super power. MrTeapawt jumps on a ninja vagina vagia and farts. Uberis makes an awesome flip and FUCKING DELETES my hairy useless post. Then littleboy9 ignores shadowxcor as he is gay. The truth lies beneath belgrade, but his penis makes noises like hungry elephants sucking on penis. Huge boobs are great yoga mats when they are aired out of MadLocks epicness which doesn't seem able Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish Mookiefish hsifiekooM hsifiekooM. Getting offtopic and in

Proud founder and leader of [POLICE]
XPaD.
Name : Jesus.
E-Mail : felipe_ma-ma@hotmail.com
Games you play : Combat Arms, Lost Saga, Need For Speed World Online.
Cocks you lick : Yours. Kng's cock.
Valentines Hate event. Brought to you by GATA, good luck.
That is an incorrect memberlist shadow. Check my previous posts there will be the real memberlist. Going to add Shynx to it.
Also I need those GMTs.
Uberis;
Xfire: N/A
Games you play: Toribash, Texas Hold Em' All Poker, (Don't remember them all that are on my other pc)
Last edited by Uberis; Sep 23, 2013 at 05:59 PM.