Toribash
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
i just saw the 3th episode where they are going to start te exam . max people is 404 but gon is 405 i see , i wonder what will happen with him .

Lol when you see Hisoka, send my regards, that guy is badass as f##k.

Originally Posted by Marsi View Post
What is hunter x hunter about?

Action/adventure

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
That's it! Thank you very much Con ^.^

No problem bro! xD
concon , i did saw him when he got touched by a random guy and that guy lost his arms because of him xd

Anyway , how much episodes shall i watch a day from hunter x hunter because i am pretty newb in anime , i did watched beck and samurai champloo but they are short, for long animes like hunter x hunter is a bit different for me . I wanna get more used in anime .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
concon , i did saw him when he got touched by a random guy and that guy lost his arms because of him xd

Anyway , how much episodes shall i watch a day from hunter x hunter because i am pretty newb in anime , i did watched beck and samurai champloo but they are short, for long animes like hunter x hunter is a bit different for me . I wanna get more used in anime .

Lol what do you mean, different people watch different amounts of anime.
I am trying to tell how many episodes i should watch for a long anime . And idk if hunter x hunter have nice battles or something like bleach or naruto . I mean , i would like to watch bleach and naruto but they have to much fillers , i want a anime where begin is nice till end .
Hxh has a few filler/talking episodes (but they explain the story a lot) but the battles are awesome and make up for it. It's more adventure driven though. The tower part is pretty cool, that's coming soon for you.
yeh Hunter x Hunter is a adventure anime i see , idk what to do now xd . I can't wait till the nice parts come :l , in every anime there is a boring begin and around 20-30 episodes it will be nice .
if i would watch 20 episodes must be crazy , today i only watched 3 episodes of HxH . I also need my time to play guitar , best anime i watched is beck because of music .