Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
god, just got 2 teams without brains... 2 insta deafeats and all i wanted was 100 ip for my last move speed quint. :C

Same here! one guy leave, second guy leave, and I am alone. 1 Galio vs. 3 other people isn't quite good deal. Next game? Guy leaves because he died 2 times. Yeah, he got 2 reports from my team and 3 from enemies, but still.. Second lose. And third time.. That retarded Fiddlestick.. tho we won, I still reported him for refusing to communicate with team. Basically he was feding, and me and my new friend just cleared enemies.

Found new friend. I can't believe that we have played 2 games in a row together, and I've found out that he was the same guy at last match, just by the end. Frozty80, you rock!

also, dat 68 AP at start with Galio. It's fun to play! Galio ult+fiddle ult = massacre. I think that Karthus would be a nice addition too with his global ult, but any other AD carry is good to just to final shot people.
Last edited by Saint; Dec 22, 2011 at 12:08 AM.
i am such a scumbag. i just wanted to offer you to send you some Ip or a quint for ms.
.____________.
but anyways. had one of the worst games i had with rumble ever. played bad but got raped by a roaming support jungle shaco combo. and a bad nocturne in our own jungle
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
What it looks like when a really fed Teemo has a teammate go afk and just be a fucking boss anyway:

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Is Teemo easy to use? Coz when I play against Teemo it always manages to piss me off xD
If thats Teemo's role is to piss off other plays then job well done *clap clap*
teemo is boring to fight against when he goes ap, in lane he spams the Q and then he puts mushroom on jungle and his team trys to bait us to fight there.

But as long as people fight together and push lanes and force team fights in safe locations, ap teemo is useless.

Other then ap teemo, that is useless, i would say that if you gona use him you better be against an ad heavy team or else there are better choices.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
On Veigar, have a Deathfire's Grasp, Rabadon's Deathcap, and Voidstaff as your main 3 items along with boots.

By the way, Udyr > everybody else in jungle.

Yep, he's not tier 1.. he's more like GOD tier ;)
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
lol ^

you sure bought lots of dodge runes .

Im going to buy guerilla tristana and bandit sivir this christmas.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 22, 2011 at 03:46 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I got 15k ip refunded. (Well, not exactly 15k. But 14.something.)

Bitch please.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks