Toribash
fuck all those shitgames tb all the way !

I want to get into the conversation, but I was left back wt cs and BFvietnam, years ago....

Also nowadays my hate drainage needs more rl solutions, .. need to get back into chines boxing i think.

anyways, I miss some plain fun threads like in the old days. hmmm, think im gona collect some Omega in rl pics n poste a new thread for that, ore not, maybe im just sick inside the ugly head of mine and rather need a rainbowpill.. wt u say ?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
that to, I was thinking of places Ive seen omegasigns out in the big scary outside (think they call it life), I seen some nice 1s i try to remember where they were....
Faces are coming up !
Only whit a twist !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
last time I saw an Omega sign.. was at my maths class.

I mean, before sleeping.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I saw it on a container, real ugly container whit real ugly omega sign on it.

Btw, i made the realface thread whit a twist (silly boring but fun fun fun)
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
BFBC2 sucks even more. ;o

Well, at least we agree on that. :P
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I think someone just hacked my acc. But all they did was change my sig and usertitle. lol
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉