Toribash
That is now against forum rules. It ended up making people spamming the forums just to gain enough posts to join a clan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hi there Secret crew,
I was wondering if you could taking this application into consideration regarding the fact that i do not meet your belt requirement.
However I do meet exceptional stadards else where.
This is my first acc and i have not ever played a game in multiplayer on this acc only single player. but im pretty good in multiplayer the account i did play multiplayer on was my friends account (he did not want to be named).

My ingame style consist of relaxing my joints and striking with one open hand. I like the mods Aikido and lenshu and i like kickbox. i do not have any replays on my new computer yet.

As for personality ima freshman in college who is going to school for Physics with a minor in psychology so i try to act as professional as i can, my goal is to be a professor at a university in California. Im pretty funny i like memes a good joke and a good troll to make my day.

I do not Market as of now but i have made videos in the past and im fairly decent in photoshop making banners and sigs or even textures, Im pretty skilled at making threads and i am creative enough to make events aswell.

Thanks for taking this app into consideration Secret team.

If there is anyway i can make myself more useful such as Getting more tc,qi bettering my skills getting more post ect please let me know.
I thought there was a god, But sometimes thoughts are wrong.
The background check will look you over, sit tight for now.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
aikdioKP u online right now?
-----
because i am in the IRC
Last edited by Twat; May 9, 2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump