Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Gh0stSlayr View Post
Name:Gh0stSlayr [IGN]
Belt:Brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Not sure if this counts) One time I made a thread in the [Off-Topic] category that would have better fitted in the [Suggestions] category, and was told to be "More careful".
Past clans and why you left them: Televisor, They were more of a forum clan with no in-game members. (Can't remember the name) They died.
Anyone you know in this clan: No, only played with a few of them in-game.
Why do you want us: I want to have an active clan with clan members who I can train with and strive to always become better than I was the day before.
Why should we want you: I will always be willing to help out the clan or any clan member, whether it's donating TC, loaning TC, helping with any problem humanely possible to solve.
Best and worst mods: Best: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Runkido, Judo, Twinswords. Worst: Sparring, Parkour, Taekkyon. (Everything Else).
One or two paragraphs about yourself:My [IGN] is Gh0stSlayr. I started playing Toribash one to two years ago, but was always an off and on player, that is... until recently. I have continued to play Toribash ever since I had remembered about two months ago, progressively getting better. Though I consider myself far from "great" I consider myself an above average player (At least for my belt) and am continuously striving to get better. I'm always willing to help others out (Always getting screwed though) even if they're not someone I'm not well acquainted with. I do have a bit of a gambling problem however, at least in game. I thank you for even getting this far into my application and hope that we will be able to play together in-game as clan members.
Your usercard:

My usercard

3 replays:Not sure how, sorry .

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for you time."

yes
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Gh0stSlayr View Post
Name:Gh0stSlayr [IGN]
Belt:Brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Not sure if this counts) One time I made a thread in the [Off-Topic] category that would have better fitted in the [Suggestions] category, and was told to be "More careful".
Past clans and why you left them: Televisor, They were more of a forum clan with no in-game members. (Can't remember the name) They died.
Anyone you know in this clan: No, only played with a few of them in-game.
Why do you want us: I want to have an active clan with clan members who I can train with and strive to always become better than I was the day before.
Why should we want you: I will always be willing to help out the clan or any clan member, whether it's donating TC, loaning TC, helping with any problem humanely possible to solve.
Best and worst mods: Best: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Runkido, Judo, Twinswords. Worst: Sparring, Parkour, Taekkyon. (Everything Else).
One or two paragraphs about yourself:My [IGN] is Gh0stSlayr. I started playing Toribash one to two years ago, but was always an off and on player, that is... until recently. I have continued to play Toribash ever since I had remembered about two months ago, progressively getting better. Though I consider myself far from "great" I consider myself an above average player (At least for my belt) and am continuously striving to get better. I'm always willing to help others out (Always getting screwed though) even if they're not someone I'm not well acquainted with. I do have a bit of a gambling problem however, at least in game. I thank you for even getting this far into my application and hope that we will be able to play together in-game as clan members.
Your usercard:

My usercard

3 replays:Not sure how, sorry .

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for you time."

Yes.
\o/
It's good enough for you.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Where does one find the country code

Last edited by Wight; Sep 19, 2013 at 05:10 AM.
Ahh, the day that coincides with ysome's expulsion from a uterus! We must prepare!

Also, I'll be celebrating both of your birthdays before you guys do! Several hours before, to be precise.
I just... *sigh*
It's fine i was just being overdramatic. Next time I'll flood my post with AIH's tho.
Then I am off to the mysterious realm of Netflix to watch this movie, and give it a rating of one through Tardis.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman