Toribash
That moment when I wake up at 7am on a daily basis for school at 7:25am, get out of school at 2:25 to work from 3-10 and then lift weights till like 11.30-12. Sometimes I wish I was 8 years old again... Also, why the fuck did you make your name jak. Your name is fucking James. LMFAO
Last edited by Datsick; Nov 25, 2014 at 04:05 AM.
It's his initials noob Datsick.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Datsick, stop crying about school.

Try working two jobs every day. Then living on your own so you need to still make food + clean + washing etc
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Datsick, stop crying about school.

Try working two jobs every day. Then living on your own so you need to still make food + clean + washing etc

^^^^^ word
i know the feel muse

been on the hunt for new jobs recently which is making my inactivity rise
anyway anything news worthy from anyone?
I still take texture requests for usd
I'm trying to get a better job and move to another city.
I'd love to move to another country but its difficult as I am South African so most countries don't really want us.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hey guys, i need many tcs for a new set. Will sell my actual Set, anybody knows how much i can get for it? :>
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Hey guys, i need many tcs for a new set. Will sell my actual Set, anybody knows how much i can get for it? :>

Who is the artist scrub Shakky?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Who is the artist scrub Shakky?

propably the
Originally Posted by Hampus View Post
scrub Shakky

Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS