Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
tbh I still think PLN sets would still be worth a lot if not more because of him getting banned.

If anything they have most likely gone down in price since the art work is stolen

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
If anything they have most likely gone down in price since the art work is stolen

oh well and yes he is back, lets rejoice!
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Wooo Goughy is back :o

Yeah I'm back but I get so bored I log on for a few minutes a day check for something to do and leave

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
When someone doesn't know the basis of "getting a good deal", and will take someone else's offer over yours when they're spending more TC with them.

GG

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
When someone doesn't know the basis of "getting a good deal", and will take someone else's offer over yours when they're spending more TC with them.

GG

Yeah fam.
I hate when someone do it towards me too.
If i met that person, surely i'll decked him at all cost.

Btw i got tricked by a plasma lax today.
I swear it was a pair and one's got vanished afterward.
Dammit
Alright, so the plan is to go from the 7k I have now to being rich all with marketing.

How would I start.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Buy low, sell high.

I recommend to buy most-wanted and foremost items like joints, texture and 3d items/hair.
But personally i don't recommend 3d items/hair coz they're barely sell and their prices were unexpectedly fluctuate in any occasion.
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Buy low, sell high.

I recommend to buy most-wanted and foremost items like joints, texture and 3d items/hair.
But personally i don't recommend 3d items/hair coz they're barely sell and their prices were unexpectedly fluctuate in any occasion.

Yes. But be reasonable when buying low. Don't be a huge dick. lol (not saying you kyle, just responding to agree with you.)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."