Toribash
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
I like RPGs but I'm open to anything exciting

Then Fallout 3 is the way to go.

Aren't we a clan? You don't just announce to the clan that you'll be changing our name back or something. At least discuss with us and hear our thoughts.
Master of the arcane arts
I would have but the activity is so inconsistent that it would be hard to actually get everyone's input and the wait time on it would be just bad and it's just the name I didn't think anyone would really care
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The name of the clan doesn't really matter but if you want to change it go for it I guess
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
During the weekend I think I'll be holding a few recruitment servers and since I can't really know who is going to be able to put your say you guys can pm me I'll put you in the council rank this would probably be just for now though until I can get things running again and any member who can't be there for said decision will just be excluded from it after I get the people who want the spot I'll elaborate
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
I would have but the activity is so inconsistent that it would be hard to actually get everyone's input and the wait time on it would be just bad and it's just the name I didn't think anyone would really care

How would "the wait time on it will just be bad"?
Will something bad happen if we don't change our name immediately?

I know we need activity and all but Recruitment Servers? We can't just base people who want to join this clan on their ingame skills. Whoever is gonna be there, please talk to the applicant. I thought this was more of a forum based clan. That's what I applied for.
Master of the arcane arts
im not just going to let them in the server would be just to get people we like to make apps this is a more forum based clan at this point but we still need members, if i waited for everyone to say if we should get a name change i wouldn't get a response that's why i'm putting up the new council rank so people who want to have a say can. i felt like we needed a name change because we have gotten just to inactive while the forum is a very big part of it we still need to get in game if we want official and things like that. We can't stay like this and i realized that as leader i'm going to have to be the one that starts it.
I got fallout 3. Also, I could care less about the name. Qubic was a cool guy and all but he was too strict and kinda made being in a clan no fun
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
dough boys was better

Your mom was better
Tree
changed the logo
and i forgot how ineffective recruitment servers were rip