Toribash
App
Hello there good members of [i]

First things first I'll introduce myself I'm Volltic.My real name is Jake Cone
I live in New York right now with my mom and dad.I also have a job working
For my dad in a auto shop.I study hard in school and I try very hard to gain respect.

I am very forum Active and Ingame active after I'm done working and that is everyday after 5 pm.I was born in Canada and I am 14 years old.I Love
To draw and be healthy.I like to run and play baseball and hockey.

What I could bring to he clan is my no quit motivation.I am a 2 dan black belt also I don't have many post because most of them are jus talking to the clan.
And I also love hiking but anyways I could help out with anything that needs help with and I can adjust to new mods.Im a very good competitive player in toribash.

Who do I know in the clan:I don't know anyone in the clan but however I've seen ghoughy in bets hosting and I've seen a member named cold and many others.And they are very cool and I find the fact that they have time to play toribash when they nights have more important things to do amazeing.Because it shows that they care just to play and day hello to integer clan members.

Why do I want to join:The reason I want to join is like no other is because of the players and how you talk to each other you guys are like a real family like brothers and sisters and stuff.And the cool players in this clan that do things that play so good in toribash that I call pro.

But anyways that's my story
So, a few things.
- Cold is not in Inq.
- Poor grammar; didn't proofread your app either.
- It's not [i]nteger, it's Inquisition.
- You've applied to 4 clans in less than 3 days.
- Poor formatting.
It's noticeable you're just looking for a tag. If you truly want to join "x" clan, put effort into your application, demonstrate dedication, get to know people in the clan, etc.

I'll add some more to this tomorrow.
Modo Bestia
Giving him some points to work with on his next application for any clan is not unreasonable, and I don't see why it shouldn't be posted here.

He didn't blatantly give any overall opinion (even though it's implied very clearly), so it's pretty much fine.
Sup, I'm BadBrayBoy. Just saying before hand to see if you just want this to be done with, I'm only 10. But really, we all were or will be 10 in your lives. Nickname:Bray -Call me anything I guess.- Hobby: Basketball I'm in Eastern times, you seem like a greatly intelligent clan, and I love, I mean LOVE Toribash. Not 24/7 player but.. Heh. Please think about this, thanks.