Toribash
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I think I'm switching out Shadow Blade for Yasha into Manta late game.

get rid of the shadowblade later, but dont trade it for a manta, its not much of a trade up.

Kind of disagree about the illusions being useless, they do mad damage!
The extra agility is nice too.

can get the agility usign the same item and more HP for cheaper with Sange n Yasha.
Juggernaught mostly gets his damage from crits and raw damage item.
Images damage is based off jugs agility, so unless you got a butterfly, your imagse just wont hurt.
S&Y is 850g cheaper and can be bought with little items instead of saving 2100g straight for an ultimate orb.

I need the level of stats for the Blade Fury into Omnislash combination.

get 3 branches at the start of the game and get a magic wand, problem solved.
the early branches helps with last hitting at the start 3 extra damage when you only have like 45 base is pretty usefull.
a bit more mana and wands are a pretty sustainable source of HP/mana regen.

And thanks Matt, that's mighty kind. I'm such a noob with trading, I have no idea what everything is worth haha.

hit dota2lounge.com and use it as a reference, search and see what people are asking for items befor trading them, or see if i have the item first, asking friends is generally a good way of not getting ripped off.

I can think about switching Drum for another item with better value for money but I can't think of one..

ring of aquilla, serves the same purpose, cheaper to get and the items are more usefull for early DPS.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Illusions are situational on heroes who rely on crit IMO.

Shadow blade + healing wards is a unique synergy, I think that's pretty cool for in and out. Not sure if worth the gold though.

Wand + aquila is a good choice.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Hmm, I do agree on the Branches into Wand.
Although I really like the Soul Ring since it's a very reliable source of mana.
In the games I've played the Wand is either a hit or a miss, making it a difficult choice for me since I'm lazy.

That said, I've never thought about Aquila as Yurnero has a very low base mana regen.
I'll try that out sometime!

Lately I've not been able to play well due to my internet here.
Ping above 130ms with a loss of 2 a 3% makes last hitting almost impossible..
Damn the fucking student's life.

What do you guys think about Crystalis?
I'm not sure how the stacking mechanism work but I do know it works consecutively with Jugg's crit, just not how much.
If it stacks it should be a very good choice! Can someone enlighten?

Also, a friend of mine that played a lot of Warcraft III DotA said that Yurnero is OP, is this true?
I don't like playing an OP hero. I just like Yurnero because he's got a Katana and is one of the better looking characters in my eyes.
That you can play him aggressive helps, too!
-----
Hmm, he kinda plays bad players to be honest, not really valuable gameplay.
That said, he's a way better Juggernaut than me!
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Jan 16, 2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
BenD: when he feeds because too greedy T_T it hurts. These kind of stomp games where you get put against terrible people are so fun. Not ending and farming well is an asshole move though...

Stacking with crit: The last acquired crit item rolls first, and if that roll is success, then you crit, otherwise it goes to the second crit item to roll, and if that roll is success, then you crit, etc. So you can't 'double crit', but having more crit items increase chance to crit. I don't think it's the best choice in jugger, you'd be better off going for a damage item or deso.

I definitely wouldn't say he is OP.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Lately I've not been able to play well due to my internet here.
Ping above 130ms with a loss of 2 a 3% makes last hitting almost impossible..
Damn the fucking student's life.

you mad?
i sit on 200ms constant when i play with you, it affected my last hitting, i still got what i needed just fine.

What do you guys think about Crystalis?
I'm not sure how the stacking mechanism work but I do know it works consecutively with Jugg's crit, just not how much.
If it stacks it should be a very good choice! Can someone enlighten?

the only hero you do that on is kunkka, where having more than one increase the % chance to crit, seeing as he is a massive one hit hero, stacking crits is really affective on him.
back in older wc3 versions, you could double crit, but that was removed years ago.
crystalis is useless on jugger, you already have a 45% crit chance.

Also, a friend of mine that played a lot of Warcraft III DotA said that Yurnero is OP, is this true?
I don't like playing an OP hero.

He's not OP, hes strong, but not OP.
after a while you'll lose your oppinions on OP heroes.
Thanks, that's what I thought.

And thanks about enlightening about the crits! So more items equal more chance but since Yurnero has a high chance of hitting a crit it's not advised. Got it!

It's not really ping lag I'm dealing with but it's the packet loss. 2-7% gets "lost" which results in me missing time to click, it's weird to explain but in simple terms it just freezes the game on my screen. It's really weird because I sometimes have this with 50ms ping as well. And since my MBP Retina has no ethernet port I can't plug in the cable.. I'm thinking about buying a USB > ethernet convertor, anyone have experience with this?

Lately I've been playing a lot of support and became pretty good with Dazzle.
I single handedly dominate the game by keeping my teammates alive.
It feels really good. People are so much more friendly when you play support.

I'm switching between Dazzle and Shadow Shaman support and Juggernaut if I don't play support. After these I'd like to learn to play Xin well.
I'm an artist.
Lately I've been playing a lot of support and became pretty good with Dazzle.
I single handedly dominate the game by keeping my teammates alive.
It feels really good. People are so much more friendly when you play support

yeah, but you cant die as dazzle, you cant keep anyone alive if youre dead.
Yeah, that's quite true :]
Although I never used Shallow Grave on myself, was constantly busy with warding to make sure I know where the baddies are so I could get a favorable position. I think I ended with 6-1-13 or so. Two kills being accidental as I tried to support the carry with a heal, the other four being necessary as the carry (Nickelback) couldn't get them.

Also, been playing Undying a few more times after our match, Matt.
Still really fun! Became a bit better with him, relying more on stealing strenght.
I'm an artist.