Toribash
woah woah
wtf if your talking about DemonBurn, that's between me and him and he already got me back by going up to my jumps and destroying a jump i made after 5 hours of digging and i gave it back.
I'm still with Pr0ne. He's a nice guy, I know that very well. What he did was wrong, that's true. He could've not reacted like he did, but not everyone is the "I'll let you be mad and I'll just walk away" type of person like I am. Of course he regrets this, but it was a way of revenge. Hopefully, he knows that revenge is unnecessary unless someone is in the hospital or in emotional trauma. Or both.

So please Alai, don't blame everything on him. They were fighting and his toribash account happened to be a way to retaliate. Surely, the mods won't care and just ban him, but I'll never turn back on pr0ne or DemonBurn. In the end, it's just a feud. They're still my bros. This'll sound cheesy but... Hell, we all make mistakes. This just happened to be a big one.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 2, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
beware
the goblin
Wow... Thank you Tamakuu that was really nice . And yes I do regret it, it was stupid on my part to bring it to toribash.
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
I'm still with Pr0ne. He's a nice guy, I know that very well. What he did was wrong, that's true. He could've not reacted like he did, but not everyone is the "I'll let you be mad and I'll just walk away" type of person like I am. Of course he regrets this, but it was a way of revenge. Hopefully, he knows that revenge is unnecessary unless someone is in the hospital or in emotional trauma. Or both.

So please Alai, don't blame everything on him. They were fighting and his toribash account happened to be a way to retaliate. Surely, the mods won't care and just ban him, but I'll never turn back on pr0ne or DemonBurn. In the end, it's just a feud. They're still my bros. This'll sound cheesy but... Hell, we all make mistakes. This just happened to be a big one.

Already settled it. As you can see, he's still in the org. 'Nuff said. :P
Sorry man, I don't make them for free anymore.

I was raided with requests in the TP board, so now people are paying for them.
beware
the goblin