Toribash
Saxum Library

Norville runs his hand through his hair again. Books stacked high all around him, he had been studying for hours and he was still no closer to knowing what the monster he encountered earlier was. He hits himself in the head "Think Think Think!" he says quite loudly drawing odd stares from surrounding people. Norville didn't care what they thought. "Useless!" he shouts sending books flying everywhere with a mad shove. "uugh" he groans loudly I'm looking for a fairytale. Norville walks out of the library and goes walks down to the nearest Inn he never thought he'd say this but he seriously needs a drink and a place to sleep.
Last edited by floop78; Oct 8, 2011 at 06:07 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Riverdale Shack

Sidia wakes up fully clothed

"Holy shit I have a head- What the Fuck?" Sidia says realizing she is in a ceiling with a large gaping hole in it which she promptly exits through

"This is crazier then the shit I've done."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Riverdale Shack

"Good morning."

The masked man is sitting at a table in the middle of the shack, holding a cup of tea as if he could drink it.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale Shack

"Answers, Motive, and How." Sidia say's plainly

She doubles over in pain

"What the fuck is this."

Then it hits her, Humans eat.

"You have got to be shitting me. Fucking mortals have to upkeep themselves."
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Riverdale Shack

"Indeed."

He motions to a chair on the other side of the table. He reaches over, grabbing a bag. He produces various fruit and dried meats and a napkin.

"Care to eat? You can have my tea. I will answer your questions soon enough. Those that I can, anyway."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale Shack

"How about, I eat you speak?" Sidia says while sitting down.

She starts stuffing her face.
---------------
-----------------------
Riverdale Shack

"You asked for answers. I do not have answers to unasked questions. As for my motive... I'm just making sure things go as they should. Recently, fate has had a tendency to stray from the correct path. Many things have happened that cannot be reversed, but the desired outcome is still obtainable."

He pauses.

"You also asked how. I am gifted with the tools needed for my job, nothing more, nothing less. I will use them as is fitting."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale Shack

"Who?" she says looking up from the food and and into the cold eye holes of the mask.
---------------
-----------------------
Riverdale Shack

"Wrong answer, try again" Sidia says between mouthfuls.
---------------
-----------------------