Toribash
ok, i know this is bad timing, but i am away for a month starting today. the computer that i have accessible does not run toribash...far too slow. so for the time being, melmoth you will either have to divide the pics that have not been used or whatever, but i can't get anymore pics to you this month...sorry.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I would really appreciate it if you used these shaders and such for your pictures in the next issues.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=38453

^warning, lots of images.

Thanks for the link, beautiful shaders here.
I will use some of them in my next video.

Originally Posted by thebeaner1 View Post
ok, i know this is bad timing, but i am away for a month starting today. the computer that i have accessible does not run toribash...far too slow. so for the time being, melmoth you will either have to divide the pics that have not been used or whatever, but i can't get anymore pics to you this month...sorry.

No problem, there are many pictures that have not been used, especially yours

ToriNews News (lol) : I won't be able to release the issues regularly. Maybe sometimes the releases will be slower. But don't worry, I won't stop this org.
Next issue : next week, Wednesday maybe.
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
Next issue : next week, Wednesday maybe.

SWEET that's 5 days from now! Can't wait
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
It's ok if your late we don't mind maybe my new textures will be done and I can post a photo
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Yeah take your time man we don't mind if it's late 'cuz that just means it's gonna be all the more epic

BTW Maybe we could have a full-page ad in the next issue asking people for their opinions of ToriNews and telling them to send their messages to LineTori or something to get the Reader's Messages going, because so far I've sent the only one...
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 4, 2008 at 03:22 PM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
well i got a head (thanks to ishi and jimmy)
can it be in my artical screenshots.

Its to big to post so um... check costom folder
[o]
I'm counting down the days here lol but please take your time Melmoth we want this to be as awesome as possible
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Hey! You can't tell Melmoth to hurry up-you don't know how tired and worn out he is these days! Take your time Melmoth, we don't mind.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Spam me plz :<

Because we need YOUR opinions!

Else i'll just take the release thread and add a few comments from there :<!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..