Toribash
Hi guys,

My project that I mentioned earlier is still being worked on, but I need a bit of help. Would any of you guys be experienced at making PDFs? I need some help putting everything together, if you're interested in halping out, please PM me or reply here - examples would be nice, if you have them.

Thanks!
-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Ah, toritori9

Regarding signature making with renders. Any good pic would get seriously messed up when the edges are all ragged like that. My suggestions
1. After selection use reffine edges and feather+contract selection to get rid of that edge, you would some edge detail, but it would make for cleaner signatures.
2. It always seems to work for me, is to put a black inner glow set to multiply opacity 50%
3. use the blur tool to smudge out the rough cuts
miserable.... textures are messed up.... the deal with spaceships is that they get blasted through by minute space particles that they get sandblasted in space.

Trying to get that effect =)
Any superb texture-makers here, please help!

You see this picture, on the left leg (the further one), the white dots are supposed to be on the outside, but No matter what I do, they stay there. Could you help me please?

Left Leg
Left Thigh

Last edited by toritori9; May 23, 2008 at 08:40 PM.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Hey I just got Photoshop finally. I did this in 5 minutes so it might look crappy. But I'll do better.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the peeking in effect.

I assume you know you missed a spot with the magic wand. What I'd suggest is once you've selected everything but your Tori, then invert selection (ctrl-shift-I) and then contract the selection by one pixel (select - modify - contract), and then copy that to your banner PSD.

Size it down slightly too, unless it's the "progress" image, which it probably is, in which case ignore this part.

Good luck!
-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&