Toribash
Holy fuck, uncool.
Who cares about skin color anyway, when internet is full of racist trolls D:
retired
Um ok, well your folks are welcome to chat with me any time they like. Why exactly are they freaking out over my picture?

Edit: On serious note, their young son sees pics of some old guy he got off internet? I can see how they might be concerned. I would prefer if you got this straightened out with them. Maybe introduce them to toribash, invite them to play.
Last edited by 1handclap; Jun 22, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
Don't fret over it. The story was meant to be funny anywayz... Read it with a light heart.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Ok posting new pic of me for kilcreed's folks. Now who's the cutest waffle, ha!

and my real name is Lakeisha Brownstone
Last edited by 1handclap; Jun 22, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Kilcreed View Post
So yeah, I got in a little trouble last night with my parents. They were going through some papers I had lying on the bed next to me, because my dad saw Scorp's logo on top. He says, "Oh, zodiac signs?". I reply, "No. I'm going to draw that." "For who, for you?" "Yea." So he was about to put down the paper until he flipped them over and saw my clanmate's pictures (I had them turned backwards). He asked, "Who are these people?!" he was still going through them. I tell him, "Friends..." "I don't see any black people in here." "-.-..." (This is where it gets bad.) He stumbles across Clap's picture. Now he starts freaking out. "WHO IS THIS MAN !?!" to which I reply, "A friend!". "No, who is he!?!?!" "I'm drawing them; I'm going to write a story on them". He says, "WHAT IS HIS NAME?". The whole time I'm think 'shit, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, shit...'(it's rare that I ever swear that much, sorry)'...random name, random name, random name!' Then I say, "Ryan." "How old is he!?!" "Um, like... 20." So he goes get my mom and shows her. She askes the same questions to which I reply the same answer. Now shes freaking out even harder. "I would like to meet this 'Ryan'!! Tell him to come by tomorrow and bring a drivers liscense!!!" I say, "Um, you're not going to be able to meet him by tomorrow..." "Well, when can I meet. I want his ass over here, and I want to press some good charges if he doing something illegal. Tell him meet me when he can." "...ok..." My dad askes me, "What was his name again?" "Ryan." "Bryan who?" "Ryan!" "Bryan who?!" "RYAN!" "Ryan who?" That whole time I was trying to think of a last name. "Wailey" "Write his name down for me. Where does he stay?" I figured since they haven't asked any in depth question I should stop lying now, "I don't know." "Where'd you meet?" "Game." "Where does he stay." "I don't know!" "So, he's not your friend." (statement not question). I say, "Yea, he..." I get cut off, "No, he's not your friend." "Well, hes guy I know." "Give me the password to your facebook." "This has nothing to do with my facebook!" "So, I have a right to see it." So I give the password, go in my room and go to sleep. I can't slam the door because I have no door. He took it off about a month back. THE END

So that's how my night went last night.

I dont know how old you are but If my parents would do that to me I would honestly say gtfo out of my room (nothing against you or your parents )
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
16, and I do have some respect, no matter how much I may hate my dad. (that and I like having my Xbox and daily library visits so I'm not bored).
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Originally Posted by Kilcreed View Post
16, and I do have some respect, no matter how much I may hate my dad. (that and I like having my Xbox and daily library visits so I'm not bored).

15 I dont talk to my parents anymore maybe just sometimes Its just like this that my parents are always working since Im a kid so I never really saw them.
And I wouldnt do something like this to my parents that I go to them and just search their personal things . My parents do the same thing and dont just search my things they always ask me the only way
how it really should work in my opinion . I mean you dont get into other people personal things and read them.
I mean cīmon your 16 they are treating you like youīre 7 and you donīt know whats dangerous and not ...
Last edited by Mike2k5; Jun 22, 2011 at 08:42 PM.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
I am rather dangerous, here's me riding the rails...

Fuck da police yo gangsta !