Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
QFT

I want more episodes of Tomoya with Tomoyo. One episode is not good enough.

QFT

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

is clannad really this good? I might consider watching more of it than Naruto if you guys can guarantee its worth my limited anime time :P
clannad was good.

after story was great.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
is clannad really this good? I might consider watching more of it than Naruto if you guys can guarantee its worth my limited anime time :P

Take it from someone who has watched 100 to 150 anime series, Clannad is the best anime I have watched to date.

The first season is for laughs.
The second season is for crying. You need to watch it to understand.

In terms of stats, it has a 9.11 out of 10 rating on MyAnimeList and is the 5th top rated anime of all time so far.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Take it from someone who has watched 100 to 150 anime series, Clannad is the best anime I have watched to date.

The first season is for laughs.
The second season is for crying. You need to watch it to understand.

In terms of stats, it has a 9.11 out of 10 rating on MyAnimeList and is the 5th top rated anime of all time so far.

So.. Whats the best Anime in the World?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
So.. Whats the best Anime in the World?

In my opinion, Clannad ~AfterStory~ and Spice and Wolf II. In terms of MAL and Anime Planet ranking, Gintama'.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]