Toribash

we begin (does contain spoilers)

Also maining DH now lol. I should feel ashamed, but it's kind of neat tbh. Vengeance literally can't die, and Havoc is pretty powerful

Also ignore that stam flask. kept getting bodied for some reason during that artifact quest chain
Last edited by Rfifan; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:13 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
dh was enjoyable, indeed. i didn't really expect that to be honest. still might delete mine though because i'm on an rp realm, and rp myself, and rp'ing a demon hunter is too annoying. it's only 100 as well. haven't even done broken shore with it. .. i think.

anyways, got a sweet ass pic of my rogue. not everything is mogged, which shows on the shoes, but look at those shades man.

also, love blizz's way of taking memes into the game. a npc said "Damn Cearth (my rogue), back at it again with the sweet shades".
M I N I V A N
SO, finally got to play when I got home from school and all I can say is fucking dope, I love the lore so far and the story is intense as far as I have gotten, I really enjoy the scenery of the fel and shit like that, it's dope. Can't wait to get farther into my levels and farther into the story
Only had a bit to play yesterday, started in Azuna, probs going to collect all the treasures and explore everything to get the achievements ready for when flying is available, but since its my first play through I will take is slow as possible. Still got 12 alts to level after that anyway so might as well enjoy the most the first time haha
I caved !!!

I got WoW. So I've accepted I'm dying alone but hopefully with some cool gear. I haven't played much before, so I joined a server of a friend from college I know, I'm almost 101 on an Outlaw Rogue. Very excited to start raiding one day since I've only been a PvP arena guy.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I caved !!!

I got WoW. So I've accepted I'm dying alone but hopefully with some cool gear. I haven't played much before, so I joined a server of a friend from college I know, I'm almost 101 on an Outlaw Rogue. Very excited to start raiding one day since I've only been a PvP arena guy.

RIP Life xD

Welcome bud