Toribash
i deleted nothing i just decided to wait for my main to come back cause i didn't think you guys would add me until i got it back
If you're reading this its to late
APPLY
Hello people!
I would like to introduce myself, I am BK709 (I'm a 5th Dan), I'm 14 and I live in Italy (in Rome to be precise), in real life I do not have many qualities, but definitely are sociable, which often do not show in the games ... I love canoeing , a sport that to me is VERY tiring, but at the same time gives you immense satisfaction, and now I do it for 5 years, mostly in summer when the weather is better. Another thing I would like to begin practicing IS the basketball because for some reason it fascinates me so much.

Finally, after introducing myself, I begin with talk about Toribash:
Toribash is a game that I met by chance a year ago, and since then I play it almost every day.
When I get bored I get distracted by replay that helped me, over this year, to improve control of my Tori because of my mania for perfect them.
Often they are also active in Multiplayer, but mostly in the evening, (period of the day in which I am more free) usually in the bets servers or in tournaments when I need money. My Win ratio sucks but mostly because there was a time when I did try the moves to my friend and then I lost all the time, so do not worry if my Win ratio is bad, it is normal and it is in contrast with my rank that I consider good (around 3-4k).
Well,we arrived at the end of this apply ... this is me and I hope to do well even as I am !!

Some things you might ask to me:

Any periods of inactivity? I do not think I will have periods of inactivity during this year, in case something happens i'll warn you
Skype Username? I have not a Skype profile
Previous clans? the only clans that I remember are: [Origin] and (Rampage)
Why you would like to be a part of [Parrot]? I'd like to be a part of [Parrot] Because it is a clan that I see active(unlike many others) and when I thought some time to join also because players seem pretty nice and helpful
What can you do for the clan and the clan what can do for you? I can offer my experience, I can help during the events, and if you need it, I can also help to host an event .If I have availability I will support the clan also economically.
The clan can give me a reference point while playing, and can also help to know people better and therefore to better integrate into the Toribash community
Thank you for considering ...
-BK709

Poetry for Liam:
roses are red
violets are blue
I do not know what to write
and you don't know it too
(maybe)
Attached Files
#BK709 - AReplay1.rpl (199.2 KB, 4 views)
[TLDR]zwouter vs BK709.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
BK709 - Flip!!.rpl (107.0 KB, 4 views)
BK709 - Get rekt.rpl (324.2 KB, 3 views)
BK709 - Natural Calamity.rpl (238.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BK709; Jun 11, 2015 at 01:09 PM.
Liam loves poems
Skulfuk does not even care
Give me sugar, babe
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
poetry updated!
-----
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Liam loves poems
Skulfuk does not even care
Give me sugar, babe

No sugar for you...it's too expensive!!
Last edited by BK709; Jun 11, 2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Can you dance?

No dance sorry...i can send a video where someone (that is not me) is dancing,or where a PARROT is dancing
Last edited by BK709; Jun 11, 2015 at 01:35 PM.
Originally Posted by BK709 View Post
No dance sorry...i can send a video where someone (that is not me) is dancing,or where a PARROT is dancing

yeah,

no
Originally Posted by BK709 View Post

Dance or go home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static