Toribash
Full norc or something armor kaz gave me. Thanks Kaz

Guys you should come on the server its really great.
We should make a town and stuff.
if one of you guys commit or come soon you might get good things that may help you also :3. Ill be on atleast twice a day. But not always.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Fuggin A+.

Also, i've been in two goblin invasions, and still no rocket boots. Do want. :c (i've been nicking hellforges like a crazed hobo though, got like 12 in reserve)
I do have an ivy whip, though. Man i love that thing. It's notably longer than a grappling hook, and you can climb around like fucking Doc Ock with molten armor while chucking deadly flaming boomerangs of anger. There is ZILCH to dislike about that.

I found a few pairs of rocket boots yesterday if you need some.

On Hamachi join "Faintarria". Pass is "123". Pm me for anything else etc.

If anyone needs items, I most likely will have what you need.

Send me a pm or something and I can probably get you what you need.

By the way, I have the star cannon, and oh my god, even though the ammo is a bit of a pain to get (fallen stars), it is pretty much insta-kill against ANYTHING.
Last edited by Faint; May 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
By the way, I have the star cannon, and oh my god, even though the ammo is a bit of a pain to get (fallen stars), it is pretty much insta-kill against ANYTHING.

Dude. Thats fawking insane,
i bet you could kill skeletron with 5 hits.
Edit: not five hits but im sure you could rape him.
Last edited by Macrid; May 26, 2011 at 01:05 AM.
Bored and no one has a server on :S
-----
Guys IM working on a obesidan maker and when I have finished it I welcome you all to come use it, if any1 likes getting paid in hellstone I will give you jobs in making more obedisan makers so more than 1 person can make obesidan at a time.
When we have 3 obesidan makers up then I will open the server 24/7 for obesidan and hellstone gathering.
Any1 want to get $aid?
-----
My Obsidian maker in progress
Last edited by souldevilj; May 26, 2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
me! how do you make obsidian @_@

I found a few pairs of rocket boots yesterday if you need some.

On Hamachi join "Faintarria". Pass is "123". Pm me for anything else etc.

If anyone needs items, I most likely will have what you need.

Send me a pm or something and I can probably get you what you need.

wont let me join D:
Last edited by yura101; May 26, 2011 at 10:53 AM.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Ok guys im opening my server up for a few hours, RULE 1 IS NO TOUCHING MY CHEST, I know whats in it, if you take it expect to never get Obesidian from my server again, anyways Im still trying to get the lava for the machine so I will open it up in about 15 minutes.
ID: Souldevilj (Capital S)
Pass: terraria
-----
oh and listen TO BREAK THE FALL SO U CAN GET DOWN QUICKLY there will be cobwebs like this, I dont want u to use the grapple and break the cobwebs, so I want you to exit to the right and jump up on a platform then start grappling, accident or no accident if u break the cobweb and dont repair it resulting in someone dying, then ur banned from the server for a day, multiple times and your gone for good, Understand? Here is the pic of what it will be roughly like, stilling digging and unflooding the mines.

-----
Taking longer than I thought,
what i have left to do is fill the right tanker with lava, which could take about 10 minutes,
dig a route to hell, then make a fall proof landing, then take pics and compile instructs in 1 giant image, so I could be an hour xD
It will be worth it, I just hope i can trust you guys not to grief of explore, this land isnt for exploring its for getting ob and hellstone
-----
AS I SAID: I need body guards that will fight the monsters to help me finish my route to hell, then I will open the server publicly, if you have a decent weapon please come help me out thanks
-----

-----

sorry guys but this is getting annoying, I will stop working until 2 people from this forum agree to help me out by defending me as I mine the rest of the way, we are in HELL just I need to be able to mine a entrance there that is fall proof but I can't do it with monsters raping my behind.
-----
server is up, just dont break anything and its urs to make obisidan with, also... if u can mine to hell Ill give you full set of shadow scale armor
Last edited by souldevilj; May 26, 2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's been out for longer than that, first off, and second off, it's like pre-alpha material, so it's really boring.

Just buy the game, guys. Imagine what it would be like if you made a game and worked really hard on it and you were planning to set the price tag as $10.00 or so, and then somebody leaks it and people just start playing for free.

It would suck.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Ok guys im opening my server up for a few hours, RULE 1 IS NO TOUCHING MY CHEST, I know whats in it, if you take it expect to never get Obesidian from my server again, anyways Im still trying to get the lava for the machine so I will open it up in about 15 minutes.
ID: Souldevilj (Capital S)
Pass: terraria
-----
oh and listen TO BREAK THE FALL SO U CAN GET DOWN QUICKLY there will be cobwebs like this, I dont want u to use the grapple and break the cobwebs, so I want you to exit to the right and jump up on a platform then start grappling, accident or no accident if u break the cobweb and dont repair it resulting in someone dying, then ur banned from the server for a day, multiple times and your gone for good, Understand? Here is the pic of what it will be roughly like, stilling digging and unflooding the mines.

-----
Taking longer than I thought,
what i have left to do is fill the right tanker with lava, which could take about 10 minutes,
dig a route to hell, then make a fall proof landing, then take pics and compile instructs in 1 giant image, so I could be an hour xD
It will be worth it, I just hope i can trust you guys not to grief of explore, this land isnt for exploring its for getting ob and hellstone
-----
AS I SAID: I need body guards that will fight the monsters to help me finish my route to hell, then I will open the server publicly, if you have a decent weapon please come help me out thanks
-----

-----

sorry guys but this is getting annoying, I will stop working until 2 people from this forum agree to help me out by defending me as I mine the rest of the way, we are in HELL just I need to be able to mine a entrance there that is fall proof but I can't do it with monsters raping my behind.
-----
server is up, just dont break anything and its urs to make obisidan with, also... if u can mine to hell Ill give you full set of shadow scale armor

You're wrong about making obsydian ...
just find alot of water find alot of lava, and dig through water to lava ...

Also if you want create shitload of servers that no one will play with ...
i think i did server firstly ...
feel free to join ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.