Toribash
ah come on k6, you could just ask how we deal with random kicks and cleaning ups in fl0w ;) we didn't write up a SOP's for this one since it's always secret procedure, but heck we've been doing it like 5 times atleast and no1 even noticed it ;)

so if you will need some tips on shadow ops from some random naabs, just ask ;)
Err... I'm so sorry k6... and everyone I have been having a very hard, depressing week.. That post was ignorant. and wasn't meant to be said.. My apologies everyone will not happen again I assure of it..
Eh you burned a bridge now sadly. My patience with you has been pretty long and steady, but that wasn't even mentioned. I'm insulted now, which probably means you'll never be in this clan again, having spoken out so strongly against us. So good luck in your future endeavors. Don't bother apologizing, as this topic of discussion is now over. Gg vio.
-----
Snake: everyone makes mistakes. I'd rather leave vio's posts and such up, as a reminder of what we shouldn't do in the future. If I erase all traces, that painful reminder will be gone, and with it potential wisdom.
Last edited by rcarey; Jul 17, 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killer found this a while ago ;d Song fits nicely considering most of these guys are gone by now.
But why's the rum gone? :v
What Xar said and anyways the set will only look good with void and pure which I don't think you can afford
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
the money isn't the problem, u cant buy void or pure unless your master belt.. or custom I think. anyway, I have hunter, soit should be fine.
Full Pure pack (no-QI) @ $80-100 USD
Full Void pack (no-QI) @ ~$190 USD

There have also occasionally been no-QI void/pure relaxes and forces on the market, but not of late.

There are, however, full void/demon/pure packs on the market from 1kk-2kk.

Note that from users who are looking to get rid of their packs, you can get a far better price; Toast's previous thread.

Yay.

I think they are a waste of meoaney D:
Last edited by Deuteria; Jul 24, 2013 at 07:01 AM.