Toribash
Originally Posted by GeeMan214 View Post
Hey guys I am 14 years old. I live in Dallas,TX. I am in the 8th grade. I am supposed to be in the 9th. I speak Spanish and English. Spanish is my first language and I learned English in school. I am not very good in school but i am a fun,caring person. I like to make people laugh. I am very social and love to party. I love to hang out with any type of person as long as they are fun to talk to! And I love boobs!

I am a black belt in Toribash, I love playing daily and love participating in clan wars. I love doing tourneys. My best mods are Judo and I'm training Aikido. I want to get to know all of you and I want to get along. I hope if i join we can all be friends and have fun! I am easy to get along with unless you piss me off.

So don't piss me off please? (: So yea pretty much that is everything about me. I can be friendly but if you get on my bad side there is no way you can get out o it unless you calm those tits. :S Imy birthday is november 1

Sorry but Ive personally lost a school year because of toribash and I regret it.
School should always come first.
Also boobs tits and stuff is no proper language for someone your age.
Sorry but I vote no.
also geeman is like using nuthugs name or something. no liek.
No to the other goy too, too newb
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
nope to both. because i dont think we need anymore people. we have enough. and i dont want to learn everybodys name...
-----
also if another request shows up like haikels... i think we should report with spam. thats shit's not cool! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JOIN BY PUTTING IN THAT MUCH EFFORT!?!?!?!?!

that is all
Last edited by Yaksha; Jul 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by bimatori View Post
Hey, I would like to join your clan. plz plz plz
i can send 300 tc for this clan

lolwhats dis
send us 100k and i'll let you in

no, but seriously.
no way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by bimatori View Post
Hey, I would like to join your clan. plz plz plz
i can send 300 tc for this clan

OMGWTFBBQ YES!
hi, deathxcall, blue belt, almost brown, i would like to join this clan because i know there's something good coming this clan will rise to the top, and when it dose i wanna be a part of it, im a great fighter, im pretty good at parkour, and i play alot i know im only blue belt but im ranked 446 in the world i am very good, and i think you should give me a chance, i would really really love to join this clan.